PR#510 - TOMEE-2568 - Translation of cdi-application-scope example

PR#510 - TOMEE-2568 - Translation of cdi-application-scope example

Gabriel Ferreira
Hey guys there is my translation of cdi-application-scope example.
Thank you ;)
jira task: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-2568
pr: https://github.com/apache/tomee/pull/510

Re: PR#510 - TOMEE-2568 - Translation of cdi-application-scope example

Daniel Dias Dos Santos
Hi Gabriel ,

Thanks for the PR.

I’ve reviewed your changes and they look good.

Can one of the committers please move this forwards ?

--
Daniel Dias dos Santos
Java Developer