Outdated/Junk PR

Svetlin Zarev
Hi,

I constantly get notifications about [1], which is now more than 1.5 years
old. It looks like some mistake - i.e to merge the 1.7.x into master.,
Github is regularly sending notifications to all watchers about it So what
do you think about discarding & closing it ?

[1] https://github.com/apache/tomee/pull/29

Kind regards,
Svetlin

Re: Outdated/Junk PR

> I constantly get notifications about [1], which is now more than 1.5 years
> old. It looks like some mistake - i.e to merge the 1.7.x into master.,
> Github is regularly sending notifications to all watchers about it So what
> do you think about discarding & closing it ?
>
> [1] https://github.com/apache/tomee/pull/29
>
> Kind regards,
> Svetlin

Re: Outdated/Junk PR

jgallimore
+1. Does anyone have permission to do that, or shall I raise a ticket with
infra?

Jon

On Wed, Aug 2, 2017 at 2:58 PM, Romain Manni-Bucau <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> +1

> rmannibucau> |

> >:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I constantly get notifications about [1], which is now more than 1.5
> years
> > old. It looks like some mistake - i.e to merge the 1.7.x into master.,
> > Github is regularly sending notifications to all watchers about it So
> what
> > do you think about discarding & closing it ?
> >
> > [1] https://github.com/apache/tomee/pull/29
> >
> > Kind regards,
> > Svetlin

Re: Outdated/Junk PR

Jean-Louis MONTEIRO
 You need to commit with a message to close it. You don't need additional
permissions Jon

Le 3 août 2017 12:08, "Jonathan Gallimore" <[hidden email]> a
écrit :

> +1. Does anyone have permission to do that, or shall I raise a ticket with
> infra?
>
> Jon
>
> On Wed, Aug 2, 2017 at 2:58 PM, Romain Manni-Bucau <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > +1

> > <https://blog-rmannibucau.rhcloud.com> | Old Blog
> > <http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com> | Github <https://github.com/
> > rmannibucau> |
> > LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/rmannibucau> | JavaEE Factory

> com
> > >:
> >
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > I constantly get notifications about [1], which is now more than 1.5
> > years
> > > old. It looks like some mistake - i.e to merge the 1.7.x into master.,
> > > Github is regularly sending notifications to all watchers about it So
> > what
> > > do you think about discarding & closing it ?
> > >
> > > [1] https://github.com/apache/tomee/pull/29
> > >
> > > Kind regards,
> > > Svetlin

Re: Outdated/Junk PR