Optmizes try catch #323

Otávio Gonçalves de Santana
   -

   Optimizes the try using the try-with-resources that allows us to declare
   resources to be used in a try block with the assurance that the resources
   will be closed when after execution of that block. An ARM automatic
   resource management by the JVM.
   -

   The use of multi-catch that removes redundancies catch treatment.

https://github.com/apache/tomee/pull/323

Re: Optmizes try catch #323

Otávio Gonçalves de Santana
Thank you for the review guys.
Could someone move it forward it, please?

On Fri, Dec 28, 2018 at 3:47 PM Otávio Gonçalves de Santana <
[hidden email]> wrote:

>    -
>
>    Optimizes the try using the try-with-resources that allows us to
>    declare resources to be used in a try block with the assurance that the
>    resources will be closed when after execution of that block. An ARM
>    automatic resource management by the JVM.
>    -
>
>    The use of multi-catch that removes redundancies catch treatment.
>
> https://github.com/apache/tomee/pull/323

Re: Optmizes try catch #323

brunobat
Hi Otávio,

I will take a look.

Cheers

Bruno Baptista
https://twitter.com/brunobat_

On 09/01/19 10:16, Otávio Gonçalves de Santana wrote:

> Thank you for the review guys.
> Could someone move it forward it, please?
>
> On Fri, Dec 28, 2018 at 3:47 PM Otávio Gonçalves de Santana <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
>>     -
>>
>>     Optimizes the try using the try-with-resources that allows us to
>>     declare resources to be used in a try block with the assurance that the
>>     resources will be closed when after execution of that block. An ARM
>>     automatic resource management by the JVM.
>>     -
>>
>>     The use of multi-catch that removes redundancies catch treatment.
>>
>> https://github.com/apache/tomee/pull/323

Re: Optmizes try catch #323

Jean-Louis MONTEIRO
I reviewed it and though I merged it, but probably dreamt it. Sorry
about that

On Wed, Jan 9, 2019 at 11:54 AM Bruno Baptista <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Otávio,
>
> I will take a look.
>
> Cheers
>
> Bruno Baptista
> https://twitter.com/brunobat_
>

> On 09/01/19 10:16, Otávio Gonçalves de Santana wrote:
> > Thank you for the review guys.
> > Could someone move it forward it, please?
> >
> > On Fri, Dec 28, 2018 at 3:47 PM Otávio Gonçalves de Santana <
> > [hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> >>     -
> >>
> >>     Optimizes the try using the try-with-resources that allows us to
> >>     declare resources to be used in a try block with the assurance that
> the
> >>     resources will be closed when after execution of that block. An ARM
> >>     automatic resource management by the JVM.
> >>     -
> >>
> >>     The use of multi-catch that removes redundancies catch treatment.
> >>
> >> https://github.com/apache/tomee/pull/323

Re: Optmizes try catch #323

brunobat
The PR looks good to me.

Thanks Otávio and Happy Birthday to you!

Cheers

Bruno Baptista
https://twitter.com/brunobat_

On 09/01/19 10:59, Jean-Louis Monteiro wrote:

> I reviewed it and though I merged it, but probably dreamt it. Sorry
> about that
> --
> Jean-Louis Monteiro
> http://twitter.com/jlouismonteiro
> http://www.tomitribe.com
>

> On Wed, Jan 9, 2019 at 11:54 AM Bruno Baptista <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hi Otávio,
>>
>> I will take a look.
>>
>> Cheers
>>
>> Bruno Baptista
>> https://twitter.com/brunobat_
>>

>> On 09/01/19 10:16, Otávio Gonçalves de Santana wrote:
>>> Thank you for the review guys.
>>> Could someone move it forward it, please?

>> the

Re: Optmizes try catch #323

Otávio Gonçalves de Santana
Thank you