OpenEJB newbie

Renato Guilherme
Hello all,

I started using OpenEJB and ran the HelloWord Example but, unhappily, the deploy tool could not find the ejb-jar.xml, which is in the myHelloEjb.jar.

I verified the myHelloEjb.jar and the file is there.

Please help me!

TIA
Renato Guilherme

Re: OpenEJB newbie

kapi59ttp
Hello Renato!!!
Are you using *nix or Windows? I ask this cause i can remenber i had a
similar problem at first time, but i think it was related to some Linux
privileges.
Could you also paste the exact lines that OpenEJB returns???

Regards

Renato Guilherme wrote:

>Hello all,
>
>I started using OpenEJB and ran the HelloWord Example but, unhappily, the deploy tool could not find the ejb-jar.xml, which is in the myHelloEjb.jar.
>
>I verified the myHelloEjb.jar and the file is there.
>
>Please help me!
>
>TIA
>Renato Guilherme

Re: OpenEJB newbie

Hello Renato,

You definitely want to try out openejb-1.0-20050929.  We had a hiccup
in the 1.0 beta that affected the paths in jars for windows.

http://www.openejb.org/Latest+Unstable

-David

On Jan 28, 2006, at 1:55 PM, Renato Guilherme wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I started using OpenEJB and ran the HelloWord Example but,
> unhappily, the deploy tool could not find the ejb-jar.xml, which is
> in the myHelloEjb.jar.
>
> I verified the myHelloEjb.jar and the file is there.
>
> Please help me!
>
> TIA
> Renato Guilherme

Re: OpenEJB newbie