OpenEJB jars for client application

Marcin_K
Hi all,

After some troubles I implemented server application with OpenEJB embedded.
I created also a small client. The question is which jar files from OpenEJB project are necessary to run OpenEJB client application and which jar file can be delete. I would like to reduce the client application size as much as possible.

Thank You for your help in advance!

Best regards
Marcin

Re: OpenEJB jars for client application

Thiago Veronezi
Hi Marcin,
To check the jars you need you can create a dummy maven project and see the
jars that the openejb-client artifact needs. I've created one dummy project
for you...

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1459144/client.zip

Unzip this file and run *mvn install*. Check the jars on the *
.\client\target\lib* folder.

[]s,
Thiago.

On Jan 31, 2011, at 10:16 AM, szikke wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> After some troubles I implemented server application with OpenEJB embedded.
> I created also a small client. The question is which jar files from OpenEJB
> project are necessary to run OpenEJB client application and which jar file
> can be delete. I would like to reduce the client application size as much as
> possible.
>
> Thank You for your help in advance!

Should just need the openejb-client jar and the javaee-api jar

Re: OpenEJB jars for client application

Marcin_K
Hi,

Thank you very much for your help!!!