OpenEJB & vmbuild

Brett Porter-2
Hi folks,

 From what I can tell, OpenEJB has moved on to other pastures for
builds, but I'm just double checking...

OpenEJB currently has a build set up in vmbuild.apache.org. It's been
down for little bit, but is now back up.

vmbuild is scheduled to be moved to a faster machine, and I intend to
install a more recent build of Continuum (that supports grouping
projects and is generally faster, more managable and more stable).

There are a lot of failing builds on the machine right now (probably
unused by the corresponding projects), so I'm cleaning house before
the move.

Please let me know if:
[ ] you would like the project set up on the new machine with a clean
slate
[ ] you would like the project (and it's build history if possible)
moved over
[ ] you are no longer interested in using vmbuild for CI/nightlies/
whatever

Thanks!
- Brett

Re: OpenEJB & vmbuild

On Jul 11, 2007, at 7:02 AM, Brett Porter wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> From what I can tell, OpenEJB has moved on to other pastures for
> builds, but I'm just double checking...
>
> OpenEJB currently has a build set up in vmbuild.apache.org. It's
> been down for little bit, but is now back up.
>
> vmbuild is scheduled to be moved to a faster machine, and I intend
> to install a more recent build of Continuum (that supports grouping
> projects and is generally faster, more managable and more stable).

Sweet.  The intolerable slowness of the other machine was a severe
pain.  I did want to resetup OpenEJB as one big project but have been
putting it off due to the time it takes to delete things from the
slow vmbuild machine.

Are we also going to use a different db than hsql?  Seems that really
gets slow once there's month or two's worth of data in it.

When you get the new machine up, I'll be happy to set us up again anew.

Re: OpenEJB & vmbuild

Brett Porter-2
Hi David, all,

vmbuild1 is now set up. I have created a group for OpenEJB but have
not added the projects.

If you'd like to register for an account I can give you the group
administration roles so that you can do this and assign rights to
other users.

http://vmbuild1.apache.org/continuum/security/register.action

Cheers,
Brett