ORB Dependencies and Java 11

David Blevins-2
Gurkan, you have any references on the imports?  Could be a good place for contribution.

I know we don't support Corba itself, so we'd probably have to figure out how we're tied to those classes and what to do about it.

--
David Blevins
http://twitter.com/dblevins

Re: ORB Dependencies and Java 11

Gurkan Erdogdu-5
Hi David
I have created JIRA issue to track this :
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/TOMEE/issues/TOMEE-2324
Could you please check?
Regards.
Gurkan