New Votes

jgallimore
Hi All

Thanks for the votes on the previous release attempt over the holiday
period. It looks like I made a mistake with the 7.0.7 release with the
wrong artifacts being deployed, and the Activation/JAXB upgrades in 7.1.2
and 8.0.1 meant the activation implementation was dropped (it was part of
activation.jar previously). If you were depending on this in your
application, you would have seen a breakage.

I've resolved these and will roll further releases later today.

Re: New Votes

Cesar Hernandez
Thanks for the update!

El mar., 7 ene. 2020 a las 4:09, Jonathan Gallimore (<
[hidden email]>) escribió:

> Hi All
>
> Thanks for the votes on the previous release attempt over the holiday
> period. It looks like I made a mistake with the 7.0.7 release with the
> wrong artifacts being deployed, and the Activation/JAXB upgrades in 7.1.2
> and 8.0.1 meant the activation implementation was dropped (it was part of
> activation.jar previously). If you were depending on this in your
> application, you would have seen a breakage.
>
> I've resolved these and will roll further releases later today.
>
> Thanks

César Hernández.

Re: New Votes

Richard Monson-Haefel
Thanks, Jon!!

On Tue, Jan 7, 2020 at 4:09 AM Jonathan Gallimore <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi All
>
> Thanks for the votes on the previous release attempt over the holiday
> period. It looks like I made a mistake with the 7.0.7 release with the
> wrong artifacts being deployed, and the Activation/JAXB upgrades in 7.1.2
> and 8.0.1 meant the activation implementation was dropped (it was part of
> activation.jar previously). If you were depending on this in your
> application, you would have seen a breakage.
>
> I've resolved these and will roll further releases later today.
>
> Thanks

Richard Monson-Haefel
https://twitter.com/rmonson
https://www.linkedin.com/in/monsonhaefel/

Re: New Votes

jgallimore
Folks

These votes have been up for 9 days. We still need one more binding +1.
Could I encourage those on the PMC to take a look?

On Tue, Jan 7, 2020 at 4:11 PM Richard Monson-Haefel <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Thanks, Jon!!
>
> On Tue, Jan 7, 2020 at 4:09 AM Jonathan Gallimore <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Hi All
> >
> > Thanks for the votes on the previous release attempt over the holiday
> > period. It looks like I made a mistake with the 7.0.7 release with the
> > wrong artifacts being deployed, and the Activation/JAXB upgrades in 7.1.2
> > and 8.0.1 meant the activation implementation was dropped (it was part of
> > activation.jar previously). If you were depending on this in your
> > application, you would have seen a breakage.
> >
> > I've resolved these and will roll further releases later today.
> >
> > Thanks

> Richard Monson-Haefel
> https://twitter.com/rmonson
> https://www.linkedin.com/in/monsonhaefel/