Microprofile release train

In case you missed it, MicroProfile implementations are under vote on the
geronimo side of things.

I'll proceed with the RESULT emails and with the process.
Is there any objection if I update them all in TomEE?

Jean-Louis

Re: Microprofile release train

Daniel Cunha-2
Hi Jean-Louis,

Seems good to update it!
Just sending my +1

Em qua, 26 de dez de 2018 8:09 AM, Jean-Louis Monteiro <
[hidden email] escreveu:

> Hi,
>
> In case you missed it, MicroProfile implementations are under vote on the
> geronimo side of things.
>
> I'll proceed with the RESULT emails and with the process.
> Is there any objection if I update them all in TomEE?
>
> Jean-Louis
> --
> Jean-Louis Monteiro
> http://twitter.com/jlouismonteiro

Re: Microprofile release train

brunobat
We should create a PR and check what happens to the TCK before we merge.

Cheers

Bruno Baptista
https://twitter.com/brunobat_

On 26/12/18 11:08, Jean-Louis Monteiro wrote:

> Hi,
>
> In case you missed it, MicroProfile implementations are under vote on the
> geronimo side of things.
>
> I'll proceed with the RESULT emails and with the process.
> Is there any objection if I update them all in TomEE?
>
> Jean-Louis
> --
> Jean-Louis Monteiro
> http://twitter.com/jlouismonteiro

Re: Microprofile release train

Matthew Broadhead-2
should we be on geronimo list?  i would like to monitor the process

On 26/12/2018 12:08, Jean-Louis Monteiro wrote:

> Hi,
>
> In case you missed it, MicroProfile implementations are under vote on the
> geronimo side of things.
>
> I'll proceed with the RESULT emails and with the process.
> Is there any objection if I update them all in TomEE?
>
> Jean-Louis
> --
> Jean-Louis Monteiro
> http://twitter.com/jlouismonteiro

Mr MT Broadhead
Nigel Broadhead Mynard
See the latest jobs available at NBM @ https://nbmlaw.co.uk/recruitment.htm

32 Rainsford Road
Chelmsford Essex CM1 2QG
Tel: 01245 269909 Fax: 01245 261932
https://nbmlaw.co.uk

Partners: WJ Broadhead NP Eason SJ Lacey CR Broadhead D Seepaul T Carley

Nigel Broadhead Mynard Solicitors are authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. We are also bound by their code of conduct. Registered no. 00061052

Nigel Broadhead Mynard also provide a will writing service, see https://nbmlaw.co.uk/wills.htm for more information

Confidentiality: Information in this message is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the recipient to whom it is addressed. If you receive the message in error, please notify the sender and immediately destroy all copies.

Security warning: Please note that this e-mail has been created in the knowledge that e-mail is not a 100% secure communications medium. We advise you that you understand and observe this lack of security when e-mailing us. This e-mail does not constitute a legally binding document. No contracts may be concluded on behalf of Nigel Broadhead Mynard Solicitors by e-mail communications.

Disclaimer: Please be aware of cyber crime. Nigel Broadhead Mynard will not take responsibility if you transfer money to a wrong bank account. Please speak to your Solicitor before transferring any money. If you receive an email from Nigel Broadhead Mynard requesting your bank details or telling you our bank details have changed, please contact your Solicitor immediately to clarify.

PLEASE ALSO NOTE that Nigel Broadhead Mynard only use emails which end with the suffix @nbmlaw.co.uk. If you receive any email from an address without that suffix or where that suffix does not appear in the address box when you click "Reply" then you should not rely on the email being from NBM and you should immediately contact us on the above number or any numbers published on our website to verify the source of the email is genuine.

If you have any queries, please contact [hidden email]

Re: Microprofile release train

Jean-Louis MONTEIRO
Most of the implementations we are integrating in TomEE are hosted in
Geronimo yes.
Release process is done, Romain has done it over the weekend.

So I'll proceed and create the tickets and do the upgrade in TomEE

On Wed, Dec 26, 2018 at 12:28 PM Matthew Broadhead
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> should we be on geronimo list?  i would like to monitor the process
>
> On 26/12/2018 12:08, Jean-Louis Monteiro wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > In case you missed it, MicroProfile implementations are under vote on the
> > geronimo side of things.
> >
> > I'll proceed with the RESULT emails and with the process.
> > Is there any objection if I update them all in TomEE?
> >
> > Jean-Louis
> > --
> > Jean-Louis Monteiro
> > http://twitter.com/jlouismonteiro
> > http://www.tomitribe.com
> >

> --
> Mr MT Broadhead
> Nigel Broadhead Mynard
> See the latest jobs available at NBM @
> https://nbmlaw.co.uk/recruitment.htm
>
> 32 Rainsford Road
> Chelmsford Essex CM1 2QG
> Tel: 01245 269909 Fax: 01245 261932
> https://nbmlaw.co.uk
>
> Partners: WJ Broadhead NP Eason SJ Lacey CR Broadhead D Seepaul T Carley
>
> Nigel Broadhead Mynard Solicitors are authorised and regulated by the
> Solicitors Regulation Authority. We are also bound by their code of
> conduct. Registered no. 00061052
>
> Nigel Broadhead Mynard also provide a will writing service, see
> https://nbmlaw.co.uk/wills.htm for more information
>
> Confidentiality: Information in this message is confidential and may be
> legally privileged. It is intended solely for the recipient to whom it is
> addressed. If you receive the message in error, please notify the sender
> and immediately destroy all copies.
>
> Security warning: Please note that this e-mail has been created in the
> knowledge that e-mail is not a 100% secure communications medium. We advise
> you that you understand and observe this lack of security when e-mailing
> us. This e-mail does not constitute a legally binding document. No
> contracts may be concluded on behalf of Nigel Broadhead Mynard Solicitors
> by e-mail communications.
>
> Disclaimer: Please be aware of cyber crime. Nigel Broadhead Mynard will
> not take responsibility if you transfer money to a wrong bank account.
> Please speak to your Solicitor before transferring any money. If you
> receive an email from Nigel Broadhead Mynard requesting your bank details
> or telling you our bank details have changed, please contact your Solicitor
> immediately to clarify.
>
> PLEASE ALSO NOTE that Nigel Broadhead Mynard only use emails which end
> with the suffix @nbmlaw.co.uk. If you receive any email from an address
> without that suffix or where that suffix does not appear in the address box
> when you click "Reply" then you should not rely on the email being from NBM
> and you should immediately contact us on the above number or any numbers
> published on our website to verify the source of the email is genuine.
>
> If you have any queries, please contact [hidden email]

Re: Microprofile release train

ivanjunckes
Cool JL thanks! I will need a change in geronimo-metrics to fix a gauge
issue in  metrics. After that my pr https://github.com/apache/tomee/pull/213
<https://github.com/apache/tomee/pull/213> should work.

On Wed, Dec 26, 2018 at 9:42 AM Jean-Louis Monteiro <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> [...]
> > Please speak to your Solicitor before transferring any money. If you
> > receive an email from Nigel Broadhead Mynard requesting your bank details
> > or telling you our bank details have changed, please contact your
> Solicitor
> > immediately to clarify.
> >
> > PLEASE ALSO NOTE that Nigel Broadhead Mynard only use emails which end
> > with the suffix @nbmlaw.co.uk. If you receive any email from an address
> > without that suffix or where that suffix does not appear in the address
> box
> > when you click "Reply" then you should not rely on the email being from
> NBM
> > and you should immediately contact us on the above number or any numbers
> > published on our website to verify the source of the email is genuine.
> >
> > If you have any queries, please contact [hidden email]

Roberto Cortez
Hi JL,

Please, go ahead.

I think Bruno had some ideas regarding Fault Tolerance.

Cheers,
Roberto

> [...]
>>> Please speak to your Solicitor before transferring any money. If you
>>> receive an email from Nigel Broadhead Mynard requesting your bank details
>>> or telling you our bank details have changed, please contact your
>> Solicitor
>>> immediately to clarify.
>>>
>>> PLEASE ALSO NOTE that Nigel Broadhead Mynard only use emails which end
>>> with the suffix @nbmlaw.co.uk. If you receive any email from an address
>>> without that suffix or where that suffix does not appear in the address
>> box
>>> when you click "Reply" then you should not rely on the email being from
>> NBM
>>> and you should immediately contact us on the above number or any numbers
>>> published on our website to verify the source of the email is genuine.
>>>
>>> If you have any queries, please contact [hidden email]

All good for now.

Bruno Baptista
https://twitter.com/brunobat_

On 26/12/18 12:09, Roberto Cortez wrote:

> Hi JL,
>
> Please, go ahead.
>
> I think Bruno had some ideas regarding Fault Tolerance.
>
> Cheers,
> Roberto
>
>> On 26 Dec 2018, at 11:57, Ivan Junckes Filho <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Cool JL thanks! I will need a change in geronimo-metrics to fix a gauge
>> issue in  metrics. After that my pr https://github.com/apache/tomee/pull/213
>> <https://github.com/apache/tomee/pull/213> should work.
>>
>> On Wed, Dec 26, 2018 at 9:42 AM Jean-Louis Monteiro <
>> [hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>>> Most of the implementations we are integrating in TomEE are hosted in
>>> Geronimo yes.
>>> Release process is done, Romain has done it over the weekend.
>>>
>>> So I'll proceed and create the tickets and do the upgrade in TomEE
>>> --
>>> Jean-Louis Monteiro
>>> http://twitter.com/jlouismonteiro
>>> http://www.tomitribe.com

>>> the

>>> advise

>>> Solicitor

>>> box
>>> NBM

Re: Microprofile release train

Jean-Louis MONTEIRO
Sorry for the delay guys, but there are some compilation issues to fix.

On Wed, Dec 26, 2018 at 7:08 PM Bruno Baptista <[hidden email]> wrote:

> All good for now.
>
> Bruno Baptista
> https://twitter.com/brunobat_
>

> On 26/12/18 12:09, Roberto Cortez wrote:
> > Hi JL,
> >
> > Please, go ahead.
> >
> > I think Bruno had some ideas regarding Fault Tolerance.
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Roberto
> >
> >> On 26 Dec 2018, at 11:57, Ivan Junckes Filho <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> >>
> >> Cool JL thanks! I will need a change in geronimo-metrics to fix a gauge
> >> issue in  metrics. After that my pr
> https://github.com/apache/tomee/pull/213
> >> <https://github.com/apache/tomee/pull/213> should work.

> Carley

> be
> it is
> sender

> e-mailing
> Solicitors

> will
> details

> address
> address
> from
> numbers

Re: Microprofile release train

Roberto Cortez
With the MP impls and TomEE integration?

> On 27 Dec 2018, at 10:48, Jean-Louis Monteiro <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Sorry for the delay guys, but there are some compilation issues to fix.
> --
> Jean-Louis Monteiro
> http://twitter.com/jlouismonteiro
> http://www.tomitribe.com
>

> On Wed, Dec 26, 2018 at 7:08 PM Bruno Baptista <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> All good for now.
>>
>> Bruno Baptista
>> https://twitter.com/brunobat_
>>

>> On 26/12/18 12:09, Roberto Cortez wrote:
>>> Hi JL,
>>>
>>> Please, go ahead.
>>>
>>> I think Bruno had some ideas regarding Fault Tolerance.
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> Roberto

>> https://github.com/apache/tomee/pull/213

>> Carley

>> be
>> it is
>> sender

>> e-mailing
>> Solicitors

>> will
>> details

>> address
>> address
>> from
>> numbers

Re: Microprofile release train

Jean-Louis MONTEIRO
TomEE integration in fault tolerance

Le jeu. 27 déc. 2018 à 11:58, Roberto Cortez <[hidden email]>
a écrit :

> With the MP impls and TomEE integration?
>
> > On 27 Dec 2018, at 10:48, Jean-Louis Monteiro <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> >
> > Sorry for the delay guys, but there are some compilation issues to fix.
> > --
> > Jean-Louis Monteiro
> > http://twitter.com/jlouismonteiro
> > http://www.tomitribe.com
> >

> > On Wed, Dec 26, 2018 at 7:08 PM Bruno Baptista <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> >
> >> All good for now.
> >>
> >> Bruno Baptista
> >> https://twitter.com/brunobat_

> gauge
> >> https://github.com/apache/tomee/pull/213

> on

> >> Carley

> the

> >> be
> >> it is
> >> sender

> the
> >> e-mailing
> >> Solicitors

> >> will
> account.
> >> details

> end
> >> address
> >> address
> >> from
> >> numbers
> genuine.

Re: Microprofile release train

brunobat
Do you want help with that?

Bruno Baptista
https://twitter.com/brunobat_

On 27/12/18 11:24, Jean-Louis Monteiro wrote:

> TomEE integration in fault tolerance
>
> Le jeu. 27 déc. 2018 à 11:58, Roberto Cortez <[hidden email]>
> a écrit :
>
>> With the MP impls and TomEE integration?
>>
>>> On 27 Dec 2018, at 10:48, Jean-Louis Monteiro <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>>> Sorry for the delay guys, but there are some compilation issues to fix.
>>> --
>>> Jean-Louis Monteiro
>>> http://twitter.com/jlouismonteiro
>>> http://www.tomitribe.com

>> gauge

>> on

>> the

>> the

>> account.

>> end
>> genuine.

Re: Microprofile release train

Roberto Cortez
Does it require anything special? Just adding the JAR is not enough?

> On 27 Dec 2018, at 12:02, Bruno Baptista <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Do you want help with that?
>
> Bruno Baptista
> https://twitter.com/brunobat_
>

> On 27/12/18 11:24, Jean-Louis Monteiro wrote:
>> TomEE integration in fault tolerance
>>
>> Le jeu. 27 déc. 2018 à 11:58, Roberto Cortez <[hidden email]>
>> a écrit :
>>
>>> With the MP impls and TomEE integration?

>>> gauge

>>> on

>>> the

>>> the

>>> account.

>>> end
>>> genuine.

Re: Microprofile release train

Jean-Louis MONTEIRO
Hey Bruno,

I'll push it. Was fixing the build after some PR merges
Issue is in FailsafeContainerExecutionManagerProvider

If you get a chance to look at it. Otherwise I'll look right after the
breakfast.

On Thu, Dec 27, 2018 at 4:08 PM Roberto Cortez <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Does it require anything special? Just adding the JAR is not enough?
>
> > On 27 Dec 2018, at 12:02, Bruno Baptista <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > Do you want help with that?
> >
> > Bruno Baptista
> > https://twitter.com/brunobat_
> >

> > On 27/12/18 11:24, Jean-Louis Monteiro wrote:
> >> TomEE integration in fault tolerance
> >>
> >> Le jeu. 27 déc. 2018 à 11:58, Roberto Cortez
> <[hidden email]>

> [hidden email]>
> fix.

> [hidden email]>

> hosted in

> process

> vote

> of

> may
> whom

> in
> medium. We
> No

> Mynard
> you

> which
> being

Re: Microprofile release train

Roberto Cortez
Ah yes, that was probably using Safeguard API’s which is not there anymore.

> On 28 Dec 2018, at 07:55, Jean-Louis Monteiro <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hey Bruno,
>
> I'll push it. Was fixing the build after some PR merges
> Issue is in FailsafeContainerExecutionManagerProvider
>
> If you get a chance to look at it. Otherwise I'll look right after the
> breakfast.
>
> --
> Jean-Louis Monteiro
> http://twitter.com/jlouismonteiro
> http://www.tomitribe.com
>

> On Thu, Dec 27, 2018 at 4:08 PM Roberto Cortez <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
>> Does it require anything special? Just adding the JAR is not enough?
>>
>>> On 27 Dec 2018, at 12:02, Bruno Baptista <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>> Do you want help with that?
>>>
>>> Bruno Baptista
>>> https://twitter.com/brunobat_

>> <[hidden email]>

>> [hidden email]>
>> fix.

>> [hidden email]>

>> hosted in

>> process

>> vote

>> of

>> may
>> whom

>> in
>> medium. We
>> No

>> Mynard
>> you

>> which
>> being
>> [hidden email]

Re: Microprofile release train

brunobat

As far as I can see, the API has changed and we now only need to
customize it like this:

@ApplicationScoped
public  class  MyExecutionManagerProvider  {
     @Resource
     @Produces
     @Safeguard
     private  ManagedScheduledExecutorService  executor;
}

See at the bottom of the doc: https://github.com/apache/geronimo-safeguard

Cheers

Bruno Baptista
https://twitter.com/brunobat_

On 28/12/18 07:55, Jean-Louis Monteiro wrote:

> Hey Bruno,
>
> I'll push it. Was fixing the build after some PR merges
> Issue is in FailsafeContainerExecutionManagerProvider
>
> If you get a chance to look at it. Otherwise I'll look right after the
> breakfast.
>
> --
> Jean-Louis Monteiro
> http://twitter.com/jlouismonteiro
> http://www.tomitribe.com
>

> On Thu, Dec 27, 2018 at 4:08 PM Roberto Cortez <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
>> Does it require anything special? Just adding the JAR is not enough?
>>
>>> On 27 Dec 2018, at 12:02, Bruno Baptista <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>> Do you want help with that?
>>>
>>> Bruno Baptista
>>> https://twitter.com/brunobat_

>> <[hidden email]>

>> [hidden email]>
>> fix.

>> [hidden email]>

>> hosted in

>> process

>> vote

>> of

>> may
>> whom

>> in
>> medium. We
>> No

>> Mynard
>> you

>> which
>> being
>> [hidden email]

Re: Microprofile release train

Jean-Louis MONTEIRO
Thanks Bruno.
I just pushed something there.

I did not check so if you have some time to give it a look, that'd be great

On Fri, Dec 28, 2018 at 12:01 PM Bruno Baptista <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> As far as I can see, the API has changed and we now only need to
> customize it like this:
>
> @ApplicationScoped
> public  class  MyExecutionManagerProvider  {
>      @Resource
>      @Produces
>      @Safeguard
>      private  ManagedScheduledExecutorService  executor;
> }
>
> See at the bottom of the doc: https://github.com/apache/geronimo-safeguard
>
> Cheers
>
> Bruno Baptista
> https://twitter.com/brunobat_
>

> On 28/12/18 07:55, Jean-Louis Monteiro wrote:
> > Hey Bruno,
> >
> > I'll push it. Was fixing the build after some PR merges
> > Issue is in FailsafeContainerExecutionManagerProvider
> >
> > If you get a chance to look at it. Otherwise I'll look right after the
> > breakfast.
> >
> > --
> > Jean-Louis Monteiro
> > http://twitter.com/jlouismonteiro
> > http://www.tomitribe.com
> >

> > On Thu, Dec 27, 2018 at 4:08 PM Roberto Cortez
> <[hidden email]>
> > wrote:
> >
> >> Does it require anything special? Just adding the JAR is not enough?

> >> <[hidden email]>

> >> [hidden email]>
> >> fix.

> >> [hidden email]>

> >> hosted in

> TomEE

> >> process

> >> vote

> Seepaul T
> by
> code
> >> of

> and
> >> may
> >> whom
> the

> >> in
> >> medium. We
> >> No

> >> Mynard
> If
> >> you
> bank
> your

> >> which
> an
> >> being
> any
> >> [hidden email]

Re: Microprofile release train

brunobat
Sure, will take a look and will try to run the TCK.

Bruno Baptista
https://twitter.com/brunobat_

On 28/12/18 21:41, Jean-Louis Monteiro wrote:

> Thanks Bruno.
> I just pushed something there.
>
> I did not check so if you have some time to give it a look, that'd be great
> --
> Jean-Louis Monteiro
> http://twitter.com/jlouismonteiro
> http://www.tomitribe.com
>

> On Fri, Dec 28, 2018 at 12:01 PM Bruno Baptista <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> As far as I can see, the API has changed and we now only need to
>> customize it like this:
>>
>> @ApplicationScoped
>> public  class  MyExecutionManagerProvider  {
>>       @Resource
>>       @Produces
>>       @Safeguard
>>       private  ManagedScheduledExecutorService  executor;
>> }
>>
>> See at the bottom of the doc: https://github.com/apache/geronimo-safeguard
>>
>> Cheers
>>
>> Bruno Baptista
>> https://twitter.com/brunobat_
>>

>> On 28/12/18 07:55, Jean-Louis Monteiro wrote:
>>> Hey Bruno,
>>>
>>> I'll push it. Was fixing the build after some PR merges
>>> Issue is in FailsafeContainerExecutionManagerProvider
>>>
>>> If you get a chance to look at it. Otherwise I'll look right after the
>>> breakfast.
>>>
>>> --
>>> Jean-Louis Monteiro
>>> http://twitter.com/jlouismonteiro
>>> http://www.tomitribe.com
>>>

>>> On Thu, Dec 27, 2018 at 4:08 PM Roberto Cortez
>> <[hidden email]>

>> TomEE

>> Seepaul T
>> by
>> code

>> and
>> the

>> If
>> bank
>> your

>> an
>> any

Re: Microprofile release train

brunobat
Hi Folks,

I've also updated the MP FT version to 1.1.3, the same as the new
Safeguard.

The Injection of the Executor service doesn't work.

Also, The TCK seems to pass all the tests when executed in the
standalone library, but on the TomEE TCK it doesn't. Also, the Demo apps
we have, they all fail to deploy for multiple reasons.

I recommend to revert to the previous version until we know why.

These are the results with our TCK:

[INFO] Results:
[INFO]
[ERROR] Failures:
[ERROR]
CircuitBreakerTest>Arquillian.run:138->testCircuitInitialSuccessDefaultSuccessThreshold:292
serviceA should throw an Exception in testCircuitDefaultSuccessThreshold
on iteration 5
[ERROR]
CircuitBreakerTest>Arquillian.run:138->testCircuitLateSuccessDefaultSuccessThreshold:370
in serviceA no CircuitBreakerOpenException should be fired on iteration 1
[ERROR]
DisableAnnotationGloballyEnableOnClassTest>Arquillian.run:138->testBulkhead:168
BootstrapMethod
[ERROR]
DisableAnnotationGloballyEnableOnClassTest>Arquillian.run:138->testCircuitBreaker:123
BootstrapMethod
[ERROR]
DisableAnnotationGloballyEnableOnClassTest>Arquillian.run:138->testRetryEnabled:99
BootstrapMethod
[ERROR]
DisableAnnotationGloballyEnableOnClassTest>Arquillian.run:138->testTimeout:134
BootstrapMethod
[ERROR]
DisableAnnotationGloballyEnableOnMethodTest>Arquillian.run:138->testBulkhead:169
BootstrapMethod
[ERROR]
DisableAnnotationGloballyEnableOnMethodTest>Arquillian.run:138->testCircuitBreaker:124
BootstrapMethod
[ERROR]
DisableAnnotationGloballyEnableOnMethodTest>Arquillian.run:138->testRetryEnabled:99
BootstrapMethod
[ERROR]
DisableAnnotationGloballyEnableOnMethodTest>Arquillian.run:138->testTimeout:135
BootstrapMethod
[ERROR]
DisableAnnotationGloballyTest>Arquillian.run:138->testCircuitClosedThenOpen:118
BootstrapMethod
[ERROR]
DisableAnnotationGloballyTest>Arquillian.run:138->testFallbackDisabled:107
BootstrapMethod
[ERROR]
DisableAnnotationGloballyTest>Arquillian.run:138->testRetryDisabled:94
BootstrapMethod
[ERROR]
DisableAnnotationGloballyTest>Arquillian.run:138->testTimeout:129
BootstrapMethod
[ERROR]
DisableAnnotationOnClassEnableOnMethodTest>Arquillian.run:138->testBulkhead:169
BootstrapMethod
[ERROR]
DisableAnnotationOnClassEnableOnMethodTest>Arquillian.run:138->testCircuitBreaker:124
BootstrapMethod
[ERROR]
DisableAnnotationOnClassEnableOnMethodTest>Arquillian.run:138->testRetryEnabled:99
BootstrapMethod
[ERROR]
DisableAnnotationOnClassEnableOnMethodTest>Arquillian.run:138->testTimeout:135
BootstrapMethod
[ERROR]
DisableAnnotationOnClassTest>Arquillian.run:138->testCircuitClosedThenOpen:117
BootstrapMethod
[ERROR]
DisableAnnotationOnClassTest>Arquillian.run:138->testFallbackDisabled:106
BootstrapMethod
[ERROR]
DisableAnnotationOnClassTest>Arquillian.run:138->testRetryDisabled:93
BootstrapMethod
[ERROR] DisableAnnotationOnClassTest>Arquillian.run:138->testTimeout:128
BootstrapMethod
[ERROR]
DisableAnnotationOnMethodsTest>Arquillian.run:138->testCircuitClosedThenOpen:116
BootstrapMethod
[ERROR]
DisableAnnotationOnMethodsTest>Arquillian.run:138->testFallbackDisabled:105
BootstrapMethod
[ERROR]
DisableAnnotationOnMethodsTest>Arquillian.run:138->testRetryDisabled:93
BootstrapMethod
[ERROR]
DisableAnnotationOnMethodsTest>Arquillian.run:138->testTimeout:127
BootstrapMethod
[ERROR] DisableFTEnableGloballyTest>Arquillian.run:138->testBulkhead:165
BootstrapMethod
[ERROR]
DisableFTEnableGloballyTest>Arquillian.run:138->testCircuitBreaker:120
BootstrapMethod
[ERROR]
DisableFTEnableGloballyTest>Arquillian.run:138->testRetryEnabled:96
BootstrapMethod
[ERROR] DisableFTEnableGloballyTest>Arquillian.run:138->testTimeout:131
BootstrapMethod
[ERROR] DisableFTEnableOnClassTest>Arquillian.run:138->testBulkhead:165
BootstrapMethod
[ERROR]
DisableFTEnableOnClassTest>Arquillian.run:138->testCircuitBreaker:120
BootstrapMethod
[ERROR]
DisableFTEnableOnClassTest>Arquillian.run:138->testRetryEnabled:96
BootstrapMethod
[ERROR] DisableFTEnableOnClassTest>Arquillian.run:138->testTimeout:131
BootstrapMethod
[ERROR] DisableFTEnableOnMethodTest>Arquillian.run:138->testBulkhead:152
BootstrapMethod
[ERROR]
DisableFTEnableOnMethodTest>Arquillian.run:138->testCircuitBreaker:107
BootstrapMethod
[ERROR]
DisableFTEnableOnMethodTest>Arquillian.run:138->testRetryEnabled:96
BootstrapMethod
[ERROR] DisableFTEnableOnMethodTest>Arquillian.run:138->testTimeout:118
BootstrapMethod
[ERROR]
IncompatibleFallbackMethodTest>Arquillian.arquillianBeforeClass:96 »
Deployment
[ERROR]
IncompatibleFallbackMethodWithArgsTest>Arquillian.arquillianBeforeClass:96
» Deployment
[ERROR] IncompatibleFallbackTest>Arquillian.arquillianBeforeClass:96 »
Deployment Unab...
[ERROR]
InvalidBulkheadAsynchQueueTest>Arquillian.arquillianBeforeClass:96 »
Deployment
[ERROR] InvalidBulkheadValueTest>Arquillian.arquillianBeforeClass:96 »
Deployment Unab...
[ERROR]
InvalidCircuitBreakerDelayTest>Arquillian.arquillianBeforeClass:96 »
Deployment
[ERROR]
InvalidCircuitBreakerFailureRatioNegTest>Arquillian.arquillianBeforeClass:96
» Deployment
[ERROR]
InvalidCircuitBreakerFailureRatioPosTest>Arquillian.arquillianBeforeClass:96
» Deployment
[ERROR]
InvalidCircuitBreakerFailureReqVol0Test>Arquillian.arquillianBeforeClass:96
» Deployment
[ERROR]
InvalidCircuitBreakerFailureReqVolNegTest>Arquillian.arquillianBeforeClass:96
» Deployment
[ERROR]
InvalidCircuitBreakerFailureSuccess0Test>Arquillian.arquillianBeforeClass:96
» Deployment
[ERROR]
InvalidCircuitBreakerFailureSuccessNegTest>Arquillian.arquillianBeforeClass:96
» Deployment
[ERROR]
InvalidRetryDelayDurationTest>Arquillian.arquillianBeforeClass:96 »
Deployment
[ERROR] InvalidRetryDelayTest>Arquillian.arquillianBeforeClass:96 »
Deployment Unable ...
[ERROR] InvalidRetryJitterTest>Arquillian.arquillianBeforeClass:96 »
Deployment Unable...
[ERROR] InvalidRetryMaxRetriesTest>Arquillian.arquillianBeforeClass:96 »
Deployment Un...
[ERROR] InvalidTimeoutValueTest>Arquillian.arquillianBeforeClass:96 »
Deployment Unabl...
[ERROR] AllMetricsTest>Arquillian.run:138->testAllMetrics:60 »
NoClassDefFound org/ham...
[ERROR]
BulkheadMetricTest>Arquillian.run:138->bulkheadMetricAsyncTest:193 »
NoClassDefFound
[ERROR]
BulkheadMetricTest>Arquillian.run:138->bulkheadMetricHistogramTest:152 »
NoClassDefFound
[ERROR]
BulkheadMetricTest>Arquillian.run:138->bulkheadMetricRejectionTest:121 »
NoClassDefFound
[ERROR] BulkheadMetricTest>Arquillian.run:138->bulkheadMetricTest:91 »
NoClassDefFound
[ERROR]
CircuitBreakerMetricTest>Arquillian.run:138->testCircuitBreakerMetric:87
» NoClassDefFound
[ERROR] ClashingNameTest>Arquillian.run:138->testClashingName:55 »
NoClassDefFound org...
[ERROR]
ClassLevelMetricTest>Arquillian.run:138->testRetryMetricSuccessfulAfterRetry:80
» NoClassDefFound
[ERROR]
ClassLevelMetricTest>Arquillian.run:138->testRetryMetricSuccessfulImmediately:59
» NoClassDefFound
[ERROR]
ClassLevelMetricTest>Arquillian.run:138->testRetryMetricUnsuccessful:93
» NoClassDefFound
[ERROR]
FallbackMetricTest>Arquillian.run:138->fallbackMetricHandlerTest:80 »
NoClassDefFound
[ERROR]
FallbackMetricTest>Arquillian.run:138->fallbackMetricMethodTest:54 »
NoClassDefFound
[ERROR] MetricsDisabledTest>Arquillian.run:138->testMetricsDisabled:66
NoClassDefFound
[ERROR]
RetryMetricTest>Arquillian.run:138->testRetryMetricSuccessfulAfterRetry:71
» NoClassDefFound
[ERROR]
RetryMetricTest>Arquillian.run:138->testRetryMetricSuccessfulImmediately:55
» NoClassDefFound
[ERROR]
RetryMetricTest>Arquillian.run:138->testRetryMetricUnsuccessful:87 »
NoClassDefFound
[ERROR] TimeoutMetricTest>Arquillian.run:138->testTimeoutHistogram:85 »
NoClassDefFound
[ERROR] TimeoutMetricTest>Arquillian.run:138->testTimeoutMetric:57 »
NoClassDefFound o...
[INFO]
[ERROR] Tests run: 251, Failures: 73, Errors: 0, Skipped: 34
[INFO]
[INFO]
[INFO] BUILD FAILURE
[INFO]
[INFO] Total time: 14:49 min
[INFO] Finished at: 2018-12-31T12:13:46Z
[INFO] Final Memory: 33M/1020M
[INFO]

Bruno Baptista
https://twitter.com/brunobat_

On 28/12/18 21:41, Jean-Louis Monteiro wrote:

> Thanks Bruno.
> I just pushed something there.
>
> I did not check so if you have some time to give it a look, that'd be great
> --
> Jean-Louis Monteiro
> http://twitter.com/jlouismonteiro
> http://www.tomitribe.com
>

> On Fri, Dec 28, 2018 at 12:01 PM Bruno Baptista <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> As far as I can see, the API has changed and we now only need to
>> customize it like this:
>>
>> @ApplicationScoped
>> public  class  MyExecutionManagerProvider  {
>>       @Resource
>>       @Produces
>>       @Safeguard
>>       private  ManagedScheduledExecutorService  executor;
>> }
>>
>> See at the bottom of the doc: https://github.com/apache/geronimo-safeguard
>>
>> Cheers
>>
>> Bruno Baptista
>> https://twitter.com/brunobat_
>>

>> On 28/12/18 07:55, Jean-Louis Monteiro wrote:
>>> Hey Bruno,
>>>
>>> I'll push it. Was fixing the build after some PR merges
>>> Issue is in FailsafeContainerExecutionManagerProvider
>>>
>>> If you get a chance to look at it. Otherwise I'll look right after the
>>> breakfast.
>>>
>>> --
>>> Jean-Louis Monteiro
>>> http://twitter.com/jlouismonteiro
>>> http://www.tomitribe.com
>>>

>>> On Thu, Dec 27, 2018 at 4:08 PM Roberto Cortez
>> <[hidden email]>

>> TomEE

>> Seepaul T
>> by
>> code

>> and
>> the

>> If
>> bank
>> your

>> an
>> any

Re: Microprofile release train

brunobat
This improves a bit after updating the TestNG version to 6.9.9 and
adding Hamcrest:

[...]
[ERROR] Tests run: 251, Failures: 37, Errors: 0, Skipped: 34
[INFO]
[INFO]
[INFO] BUILD FAILURE
[INFO]

Bruno Baptista
https://twitter.com/brunobat_

On 31/12/18 12:29, Bruno Baptista wrote:

> [...]
>
> Bruno Baptista
> https://twitter.com/brunobat_
>

> On 28/12/18 21:41, Jean-Louis Monteiro wrote:
>> Thanks Bruno.
>> I just pushed something there.
>>
>> I did not check so if you have some time to give it a look, that'd be great
>> --
>> Jean-Louis Monteiro
>> http://twitter.com/jlouismonteiro
>> http://www.tomitribe.com
>>

>> On Fri, Dec 28, 2018 at 12:01 PM Bruno Baptista<[hidden email]>  wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> As far as I can see, the API has changed and we now only need to
>>> customize it like this:
>>>
>>> @ApplicationScoped
>>> public  class  MyExecutionManagerProvider  {
>>>       @Resource
>>>       @Produces
>>>       @Safeguard
>>>       private  ManagedScheduledExecutorService  executor;

12