MVC/CXF/Hibernate

jgallimore
Hi folks

I just pushed a new sample - this is the same as the MVC/CXF example, but
uses Hibernate as opposed to the OpenJPA. I also included
the deltaspike-jpa-module-api and deltaspike-jpa-module-impl dependenciesm
and added @Transactional on the repository class.

Hope its useful.

Re: MVC/CXF/Hibernate

Daniel Dias Dos Santos
Hi,

cool
I had done using the :

 <dependency>
      <groupId>org.apache.tomee</groupId>
      <artifactId>openejb-core-hibernate</artifactId>
      <version>${tomee.version}</version>
      <type>pom</type>
    </dependency>

a doubt,  is it still not compatible with version 5 of Hibernate?

thanks
--

*Daniel Dias dos Santos*
Java Developer

Em qua, 6 de mar de 2019 às 07:34, Jonathan Gallimore <
[hidden email]> escreveu:

> Hi folks
>
> I just pushed a new sample - this is the same as the MVC/CXF example, but
> uses Hibernate as opposed to the OpenJPA. I also included
> the deltaspike-jpa-module-api and deltaspike-jpa-module-impl dependenciesm
> and added @Transactional on the repository class.
>
> Hope its useful.

Re: MVC/CXF/Hibernate

jgallimore
> a doubt,  is it still not compatible with version 5 of Hibernate?

I haven't tried. If someone has time to try upgrading the artifacts
referenced, and see if works, that would be amazing.

Jon

On Wed, Mar 6, 2019 at 1:29 PM Daniel Dias Dos Santos <

> cool
> I had done using the :
>
>  <dependency>
>       <groupId>org.apache.tomee</groupId>
>       <artifactId>openejb-core-hibernate</artifactId>
>       <version>${tomee.version}</version>
>       <type>pom</type>
>     </dependency>
>
> a doubt,  is it still not compatible with version 5 of Hibernate?
>
> thanks
> --
>
> *Daniel Dias dos Santos*
> Java Developer
> SouJava & JCP Member
> GitHub: https://github.com/Daniel-Dos
> Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/danieldiasjava
> Twitter: http://twitter.com/danieldiasjava
>

> Em qua, 6 de mar de 2019 às 07:34, Jonathan Gallimore <
> [hidden email]> escreveu:
>
> > Hi folks
> >
> > I just pushed a new sample - this is the same as the MVC/CXF example, but
> > uses Hibernate as opposed to the OpenJPA. I also included
> > the deltaspike-jpa-module-api and deltaspike-jpa-module-impl
> dependenciesm
> > and added @Transactional on the repository class.
> >
> > Hope its useful.

Re: MVC/CXF/Hibernate

Daniel Dias Dos Santos
Hi Jon,

I did a little test with Hibernate 5

But I see whats not is compatible with CDI of TomEE I think.

so I found this :

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/40818396/unable-to-build-hibernate-sessionfactory-exception-from-nowhere

but the user has to do manual .

--