MP snapshots in tomee8

Mark Struberg-2
Hi folks!

I've downgraded some microprofile versions to released artifacts. The reason is that the snapshots we used to have in our poms simply are not available on maven.central. And once e.g. mp-config 1.3 is really released we will do a mp-config release and then upgrade tomee8 (and 7.1 once it exists).
Until that I'd prefer to stick to the released versions and try to avoid moving targets.

LieGrue,
strub

Re: MP snapshots in tomee8

Jean-Louis MONTEIRO