MP Metrics Counted / Docker

I merged a PR (yesterday, I think) that add docker to the MP Metrics
Counted example. It looks like plugin runs as part of the build, and if
docker isn't running and available, the build fails.

Any objections if I tweak this so you have to specify the actual goal or
use a profile to enable this? I think this is likely to fail on the CI
otherwise.

Many thanks

Re: MP Metrics Counted / Docker

brunobat
Hi Jon,

Yes, please do add the profile.

Thanks

Bruno Baptista
https://twitter.com/brunobat_

On 11/01/19 13:20, Jonathan Gallimore wrote:

> Hi
>
> I merged a PR (yesterday, I think) that add docker to the MP Metrics
> Counted example. It looks like plugin runs as part of the build, and if
> docker isn't running and available, the build fails.
>
> Any objections if I tweak this so you have to specify the actual goal or
> use a profile to enable this? I think this is likely to fail on the CI
> otherwise.
>
> Many thanks

Re: MP Metrics Counted / Docker

jgallimore
I'm on it. Thanks for the reply!

Jon

On Fri, Jan 11, 2019 at 1:22 PM Bruno Baptista <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Jon,
>
> Yes, please do add the profile.
>
> Thanks
>
> Bruno Baptista
> https://twitter.com/brunobat_
>

> On 11/01/19 13:20, Jonathan Gallimore wrote:
> > Hi
> >
> > I merged a PR (yesterday, I think) that add docker to the MP Metrics
> > Counted example. It looks like plugin runs as part of the build, and if
> > docker isn't running and available, the build fails.
> >
> > Any objections if I tweak this so you have to specify the actual goal or
> > use a profile to enable this? I think this is likely to fail on the CI
> > otherwise.
> >
> > Many thanks

Re: MP Metrics Counted / Docker

ivanjunckes
+1 Jon

On Fri, Jan 11, 2019 at 11:23 AM Jonathan Gallimore <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> I'm on it. Thanks for the reply!
>
> Jon
>
> On Fri, Jan 11, 2019 at 1:22 PM Bruno Baptista <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Hi Jon,
> >
> > Yes, please do add the profile.
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > Bruno Baptista
> > https://twitter.com/brunobat_
> >

> > On 11/01/19 13:20, Jonathan Gallimore wrote:
> > > Hi
> > >
> > > I merged a PR (yesterday, I think) that add docker to the MP Metrics
> > > Counted example. It looks like plugin runs as part of the build, and if
> > > docker isn't running and available, the build fails.
> > >
> > > Any objections if I tweak this so you have to specify the actual goal
> or
> > > use a profile to enable this? I think this is likely to fail on the CI
> > > otherwise.
> > >
> > > Many thanks
> > >
> > > Jon

Re: MP Metrics Counted / Docker

jgallimore
This is done - any issues, please shout.

Jon

On Fri, Jan 11, 2019 at 1:27 PM Ivan Junckes Filho <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> +1 Jon
>
> On Fri, Jan 11, 2019 at 11:23 AM Jonathan Gallimore <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > I'm on it. Thanks for the reply!
> >
> > Jon
> >
> > On Fri, Jan 11, 2019 at 1:22 PM Bruno Baptista <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> >
> > > Hi Jon,
> > >
> > > Yes, please do add the profile.
> > >
> > > Thanks
> > >
> > > Bruno Baptista
> > > https://twitter.com/brunobat_

> if

> > or
> CI

Re: MP Metrics Counted / Docker

Carl Mosca
Ah, sorry about that.  Thank you for the fix.

Carl J. Mosca

Re: MP Metrics Counted / Docker

jgallimore
No problem 🙂 thanks for your contribution.

On Fri, 11 Jan 2019, 18:56 Carl Mosca <[hidden email] wrote:

> Ah, sorry about that.  Thank you for the fix.
>
> On Fri, Jan 11, 2019 at 8:34 AM Jonathan Gallimore <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > This is done - any issues, please shout.
> >
> > Jon
> >
> > On Fri, Jan 11, 2019 at 1:27 PM Ivan Junckes Filho <
> >
> > > +1 Jon

> > Metrics
> > and
> > > if

> > goal
> the
> > > CI

> Carl J. Mosca

Re: MP Metrics Counted / Docker

Carl Mosca
Glad to finally get started...looking forward to more.

--
Carl J. Mosca