Latest Unstable - OpenEJB 1.0 20060214

All,

A new unstable build is available; OpenEJB 1.0 20060214.

As noted in our last unstable build (1.0 20050929), we had planned on
making some changes to our command-line tools.  Jeremy has finished
with those and this build contains those changes.  Here are some of
the design docs for this:

   http://docs.codehaus.org/display/OPENEJB/Executables

The previous way we were starting OpenEJB was just no good as it
didn't allow you to pass debug arguments through.  This is now fixed
and you can even start OpenEJB via an executable jar.  The wiki page
above describes how we redesigned our openejb executable so that any
number of command line options can be added by simply being in the
classpath.  A pretty cool feature for anyone wishing to extend the
OpenEJB toolset.

If you come up with neat commands or have translated our command
descriptions to another language, we have very happy to take them.

If there are no issues with this build, we will issue a 1.0 later
this week!  So please get us your feedback asap.  We are really most
interested to see that we didn't break anything around our command
line tools.

OpenEJB 1.0 20060214
   http://openejb.org/unstable/v1.0-20060214/openejb-1.0-20060214.zip
   http://openejb.org/unstable/v1.0-20060214/openejb-1.0-20060214.tar.gz