Latest Status Release TomEE 7.0.5

Gurkan Erdogdu-5
Hello all,
What is the latest status about this release? We postpone the release
regularly. What needs to be done to release? More than happy to help.
Regards.
Gurkan

Re: Latest Status Release TomEE 7.0.5

jgallimore
I am doing it _right now_. :-)

Jon

On Tue, Jul 3, 2018 at 9:49 AM, Gurkan Erdogdu <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello all,
> What is the latest status about this release? We postpone the release
> regularly. What needs to be done to release? More than happy to help.
> Regards.
> Gurkan

Re: Latest Status Release TomEE 7.0.5

Gurkan Erdogdu-5
Hi Jon
Great, thank you :) Ready to test it...
Gurkan

On Tue, Jul 3, 2018 at 11:59 AM, Jonathan Gallimore <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> I am doing it _right now_. :-)
>
> Jon
>
> On Tue, Jul 3, 2018 at 9:49 AM, Gurkan Erdogdu <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > Hello all,
> > What is the latest status about this release? We postpone the release
> > regularly. What needs to be done to release? More than happy to help.
> > Regards.
> > Gurkan

Re: Latest Status Release TomEE 7.0.5

jgallimore
No problem, and thank you!

On Tue, Jul 3, 2018 at 10:00 AM, Gurkan Erdogdu <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Jon
> Great, thank you :) Ready to test it...
> Gurkan
>
> On Tue, Jul 3, 2018 at 11:59 AM, Jonathan Gallimore <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > I am doing it _right now_. :-)
> >
> > Jon
> >
> > On Tue, Jul 3, 2018 at 9:49 AM, Gurkan Erdogdu <[hidden email]>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > Hello all,
> > > What is the latest status about this release? We postpone the release
> > > regularly. What needs to be done to release? More than happy to help.
> > > Regards.
> > > Gurkan

Re: Latest Status Release TomEE 7.0.5

Alex The Rocker

Same for me, ready to test 7.0.5 release candidates as soon as these
are available, with my complex cases (I have plenty ;)

Kind regards,
Alexandre