Java EE Security API implementation plans for TomEE 8?

Java EE Security API implementation plans for TomEE 8?

Rudy De Busscher
Hi All,

I'm working as individual on the Expert Group of the Java EE Security API
(JSR-375).

And I was wondering what the plans are within TomEE or Apache to make an
implementation of this specification? As this will be required when TomEE
will be Java EE 8 compliant I guess.

And if I can help in any way? (as I'm also an Apache committer on various
projects)

Thanks

Best regards
Rudy De Busscher

Re: Java EE Security API implementation plans for TomEE 8?

Romain Manni-Bucau
Hi Rudy,

I guess it would pass by a new incubator project then tomee would just
integrate it (like batchee).

ATM we are a bit waiting to see what's the outcome and specs are still
moving in various ways, sometimes surprisingly (see jaxrs 2.1 nio revert
for instance) soo too early could be too wrong too ;)