Jakarta EE TCK status

Jean-Louis MONTEIRO
Hey TomEE community,

We just reach the 99% coverage of the Jakarta EE 8 TCK with TomEE 8 under
JDK 8.
We have few failures around EJB3, Javamail, Servlet, JSTL and JDBC.

Any helps would be appreciated.
I can provide everyone a way to run the failures only locally so you can
help fix.

Meanwhile, I'm now trying to run with Java 11 so we can compare. It should
give us good confidence on what the Java 11 support is.

Re: Jakarta EE TCK status

Richard Monson-Haefel
Woot! Almost there! Great job, Jean-Louis!!

On Tue, Aug 6, 2019 at 3:07 AM Jean-Louis Monteiro <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hey TomEE community,
>
> We just reach the 99% coverage of the Jakarta EE 8 TCK with TomEE 8 under
> JDK 8.
> We have few failures around EJB3, Javamail, Servlet, JSTL and JDBC.
>
> Any helps would be appreciated.
> I can provide everyone a way to run the failures only locally so you can
> help fix.
>
> Meanwhile, I'm now trying to run with Java 11 so we can compare. It should
> give us good confidence on what the Java 11 support is.
>
> --
> Jean-Louis Monteiro
> http://twitter.com/jlouismonteiro

Richard Monson-Haefel
https://twitter.com/rmonson
https://www.linkedin.com/in/monsonhaefel/

Re: Jakarta EE TCK status

Cesar Hernandez
Thanks for the update Jean-Louis,

Base on your comment:

> Any helps would be appreciated.I can provide everyone a way to run the
> failures only locally so you can help fix.

I think we can move Translation efforts into Code efforts to help Jakarta
EE TCK 8 cross the finish line :)
Let us know how we can help.

El mar., 6 ago. 2019 a las 6:13, Richard Monson-Haefel (<
[hidden email]>) escribió:

> Woot! Almost there! Great job, Jean-Louis!!
>
> On Tue, Aug 6, 2019 at 3:07 AM Jean-Louis Monteiro <
>
> > Hey TomEE community,
> >
> > We just reach the 99% coverage of the Jakarta EE 8 TCK with TomEE 8 under
> > JDK 8.
> > We have few failures around EJB3, Javamail, Servlet, JSTL and JDBC.
> >
> > Any helps would be appreciated.
> > I can provide everyone a way to run the failures only locally so you can
> > help fix.
> >
> > Meanwhile, I'm now trying to run with Java 11 so we can compare. It
> should
> > give us good confidence on what the Java 11 support is.
> >
> > --
> > Jean-Louis Monteiro
> > http://twitter.com/jlouismonteiro
> > http://www.tomitribe.com
> >

> --
> Richard Monson-Haefel
> https://twitter.com/rmonson
> https://www.linkedin.com/in/monsonhaefel/

César Hernández.

Re: Jakarta EE TCK status

Jean-Louis MONTEIRO
Let's start filling subtasks in this ticket

I'll try to start adding subtasks with how to reproduce and what to look at.