JSF 2.3 + bootsfaces

chongma
The BootsFaces (https://www.bootsfaces.net/) team are wanting to test
JSF 2.3 as there have been some issues reported with Mojarra. Are there
any timescales on release of TomEE 8 Plus?  I know MyFaces have only
just released a beta of 2.3 but are there any nightly builds to test with?

Re: JSF 2.3 + bootsfaces

Romain Manni-Bucau
Hi Matthew,

we are discussing it at
http://tomee-openejb.979440.n4.nabble.com/The-road-to-TomEE-8-td4682389.html

>:

> The BootsFaces (https://www.bootsfaces.net/) team are wanting to test JSF
> 2.3 as there have been some issues reported with Mojarra. Are there any
> timescales on release of TomEE 8 Plus?  I know MyFaces have only just
> released a beta of 2.3 but are there any nightly builds to test with?

Re: JSF 2.3 + bootsfaces

chongma
Hi Romain,
Is it ok to subscribe to the dev list to follow that discussion?

On 11/08/2017 13:43, Romain Manni-Bucau wrote:

> Hi Matthew,
>
> we are discussing it at
> http://tomee-openejb.979440.n4.nabble.com/The-road-to-TomEE-8-td4682389.html

>> :
>> The BootsFaces (https://www.bootsfaces.net/) team are wanting to test JSF
>> 2.3 as there have been some issues reported with Mojarra. Are there any
>> timescales on release of TomEE 8 Plus?  I know MyFaces have only just
>> released a beta of 2.3 but are there any nightly builds to test with?

Re: JSF 2.3 + bootsfaces

Romain Manni-Bucau
Sure,

We don't have a strong split between dev and users. Just see it as a way to
not pollute users with something else than their own problem rather than a
"dev private group" which is all but our intent.

>:

> Hi Romain,
> Is it ok to subscribe to the dev list to follow that discussion?

>> Hi Matthew,
>>
>> we are discussing it at
>> http://tomee-openejb.979440.n4.nabble.com/The-road-to-TomEE-
>> 8-td4682389.html
>>

>> Romain Manni-Bucau
>> @rmannibucau <https://twitter.com/rmannibucau> |  Blog
>> <https://blog-rmannibucau.rhcloud.com> | Old Blog
>> https://github.com/rmannibucau> |
>> LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/rmannibucau> | JavaEE Factory
>> <https://javaeefactory-rmannibucau.rhcloud.com>

>> [hidden email]
>>
>>> :
>>> The BootsFaces (https://www.bootsfaces.net/) team are wanting to test
>>> JSF
>>> 2.3 as there have been some issues reported with Mojarra. Are there any
>>> timescales on release of TomEE 8 Plus?  I know MyFaces have only just
>>> released a beta of 2.3 but are there any nightly builds to test with?

Re: JSF 2.3 + bootsfaces

Hi Matthew!

Everyone is welcome to subscribe to the dev list :-)

Cheers

Jon

On Fri, Aug 11, 2017 at 3:08 PM, Matthew Broadhead <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Romain,
> Is it ok to subscribe to the dev list to follow that discussion?

>> Hi Matthew,
>>
>> we are discussing it at
>> http://tomee-openejb.979440.n4.nabble.com/The-road-to-TomEE-
>> 8-td4682389.html
>>

>> Romain Manni-Bucau
>> @rmannibucau <https://twitter.com/rmannibucau> |  Blog
>> <https://blog-rmannibucau.rhcloud.com> | Old Blog
>> https://github.com/rmannibucau> |
>> LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/rmannibucau> | JavaEE Factory
>> <https://javaeefactory-rmannibucau.rhcloud.com>

>> [hidden email]
>>
>>> :
>>> The BootsFaces (https://www.bootsfaces.net/) team are wanting to test
>>> JSF
>>> 2.3 as there have been some issues reported with Mojarra. Are there any
>>> timescales on release of TomEE 8 Plus?  I know MyFaces have only just
>>> released a beta of 2.3 but are there any nightly builds to test with?

Re: JSF 2.3 + bootsfaces

chongma
Thank you for the kind responses.  I will sign up now. Hopefully it will
keep me abreast with the latest developments but I doubt I can
contribute much to the discussion at this stage!

--
Matthew Broadhead
NBM Solicitors

32 Rainsford Road
Chelmsford Essex CM1 2QG
Tel: 01245 269909 Fax: 01245 261932
www.nbmlaw.co.uk

Partners: WJ Broadhead NP Eason SJ Lacey CR Broadhead D Seepaul T Carley

NBM Solicitors are authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. We are also bound by their code of conduct. Registered no. 00061052

NBM also provide a will writing service, see http://www.nbmlaw.co.uk/wills.htm for more information

Confidentiality
Information in this message is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the recipient to whom it is addressed. If you receive the message in error, please notify the sender and immediately destroy all copies.

Security warning
Please note that this e-mail has been created in the knowledge that e-mail is not a 100% secure communications medium. We advise you that you understand and observe this lack of security when e-mailing us. This e-mail does not constitute a legally binding document. No contracts may be concluded on behalf of Nigel Broadhead Mynard Solicitors by e-mail communications.

If you have any queries, please contact [hidden email]