JEST on TOMEE not Work

mauro2java2011
hi all .
I have tried to use JEST on tomee.
But it not work .
 ihave tried both to inject ENtityMAangerFactory and to create it form PErsistence.class.
But not work .
From the examples of OpenJPA it is set the

but not work .
go at : http://openjpa.apache.org/jest-examples.html

Re: JEST on TOMEE not Work

I guess you have no exception?

If so try to put

openjpa.EntityManagerFactoryPool=true in conf/system.properties

Also set "standalone" init parameter of the jest servlet to true.

An alternative is to extend jest servlet to set the entity manager
factory using an injected one.

Romain Manni-Bucau
Twitter: @rmannibucau
Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/
Github: https://github.com/rmannibucau

> hi all .
> I have tried to use JEST on tomee.
> But it not work .
>  ihave tried both to inject ENtityMAangerFactory and to create it form
> PErsistence.class.
> But not work .
> From the examples of OpenJPA it is set the
>
> but not work .
> go at :  http://openjpa.apache.org/jest-examples.html
> <http://openjpa.apache.org/jest-examples.html>

Re: JEST on TOMEE not Work

mauro2java2011

But if i use the second solution i ask:
If i inject a entitymanagerfactory then  is pooled ? Or i have to write a method producer cdi for get thr entitymanagetfactory pooled?

And if i use the sokution 1  whst it is the dtandalond init parameter ?

Il 13/ago/2014 17:27 "Romain Manni-Bucau [via TomEE & OpenEJB]" <[hidden email]> ha scritto:
Hi

I guess you have no exception?

If so try to put

openjpa.EntityManagerFactoryPool=true in conf/system.properties

Also set "standalone" init parameter of the jest servlet to true.

An alternative is to extend jest servlet to set the entity manager
factory using an injected one.

Romain Manni-Bucau
Twitter: @rmannibucau
Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/
Github: https://github.com/rmannibucau

> hi all .
> I have tried to use JEST on tomee.
> But it not work .
>  ihave tried both to inject ENtityMAangerFactory and to create it form
> PErsistence.class.
> But not work .
> From the examples of OpenJPA it is set the
>
> but not work .
> go at :  http://openjpa.apache.org/jest-examples.html
> <http://openjpa.apache.org/jest-examples.html>

NAML

Re: JEST on TOMEE not Work

> But if i use the second solution i ask:
> If i inject a entitymanagerfactory then  is pooled ? Or i have to write a
> method producer cdi for get thr entitymanagetfactory pooled?

No you need to set *programmatically* this property.

> And if i use the sokution 1  whst it is the dtandalond init parameter ?77

Sorry I don't parse it fully. Think the answer is: standalone means
reuse existing entity manager and don't create another one.

> Il 13/ago/2014 17:27 "Romain Manni-Bucau [via TomEE & OpenEJB]" <
> [hidden email]> ha scritto:
>
>> Hi
>>
>> I guess you have no exception?
>>
>> If so try to put
>>
>> openjpa.EntityManagerFactoryPool=true in conf/system.properties
>>
>> Also set "standalone" init parameter of the jest servlet to true.
>>

>> An alternative is to extend jest servlet to set the entity manager
>> factory using an injected one.
>>

>> Romain Manni-Bucau
>> Twitter: @rmannibucau

>> <http://user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=4671102&i=0>>:
>>
>> > hi all .
>> > I have tried to use JEST on tomee.
>> > But it not work .
>> >  ihave tried both to inject ENtityMAangerFactory and to create it form
>> > PErsistence.class.
>> > But not work .
>> > From the examples of OpenJPA it is set the
>> >
>> > but not work .
>> > go at :  http://openjpa.apache.org/jest-examples.html
>> > <http://openjpa.apache.org/jest-examples.html>
>> >

>> > --

>> <
>> .
>> NAML
>> <
http://tomee-openejb.979440.n4.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml>

Re: JEST on TOMEE not Work

mauro2java2011
standalone significant for use only   with Jest servlet without another servlet . It is specificated the name of unit persistence into web.xml.

The emf is instanciated from Jest servlet and not  detected from another servlet.
So finally i you ask: i  set
openjpa.EntityManagerFactoryPool=true in conf/system.properties ??
or also with a ContextListener so it is set up at context start?

> But if i use the second solution i ask:
> If i inject a entitymanagerfactory then  is pooled ? Or i have to write a
> method producer cdi for get thr entitymanagetfactory pooled?

No you need to set *programmatically* this property.

> And if i use the sokution 1  whst it is the dtandalond init parameter ?77

Sorry I don't parse it fully. Think the answer is: standalone means
reuse existing entity manager and don't create another one.

> Il 13/ago/2014 17:27 "Romain Manni-Bucau [via TomEE & OpenEJB]" <
> [hidden email]> ha scritto:
>

>> Hi
>>
>> I guess you have no exception?
>>
>> If so try to put
>>
>> openjpa.EntityManagerFactoryPool=true in conf/system.properties
>>
>> Also set "standalone" init parameter of the jest servlet to true.
>>

>> An alternative is to extend jest servlet to set the entity manager
>> factory using an injected one.
>>

>> Romain Manni-Bucau
>> Twitter: @rmannibucau

>> <http://user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=4671102&i=0>>:
>>

>> > hi all .
>> > I have tried to use JEST on tomee.
>> > But it not work .
>> >  ihave tried both to inject ENtityMAangerFactory and to create it form
>> > PErsistence.class.
>> > But not work .
>> > From the examples of OpenJPA it is set the
>> >
>> > but not work .
>> > go at :  http://openjpa.apache.org/jest-examples.html
>> > <http://openjpa.apache.org/jest-examples.html>
>> >

>> > --

>> <

>> .
>> NAML
>> <
http://tomee-openejb.979440.n4.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml>

http://tomee-openejb.979440.n4.nabble.com/JEST-on-TOMEE-not-Work-tp4671016p4671118.html
To unsubscribe from JEST on TOMEE not Work, click here.
NAML

Re: JEST on TOMEE not Work

Romain Manni-Bucau
FYI https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-1295

Romain Manni-Bucau
Twitter: @rmannibucau
Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/
Github: https://github.com/rmannibucau

> standalone significant for use only   with Jest servlet without another
> servlet . It is specificated the name of unit persistence into web.xml.
>
> The emf is instanciated from Jest servlet and not  detected from another
> servlet.
> So finally i you ask: i  set
> openjpa.EntityManagerFactoryPool=true in conf/system.properties ??
> or also with a ContextListener so it is set up at context start?

> [hidden email]>:

>> <http://user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=4671118&i=0>>:
>> > But if i use the second solution i ask:
>> > If i inject a entitymanagerfactory then  is pooled ? Or i have to write
>> > method producer cdi for get thr entitymanagetfactory pooled?
>>
>> No you need to set *programmatically* this property.
>>

>> > And if i use the sokution 1  whst it is the dtandalond init parameter
>> ?77
>>
>> Sorry I don't parse it fully. Think the answer is: standalone means
>> reuse existing entity manager and don't create another one.
>>
>> > Il 13/ago/2014 17:27 "Romain Manni-Bucau [via TomEE & OpenEJB]" <
>> > [hidden email] <http://user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=4671118&i=1>>

>> form

>> http://tomee-openejb.979440.n4.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml>
>>

>> > --

>> <
>> .
>> NAML
>> <
http://tomee-openejb.979440.n4.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml>

Re: JEST on TOMEE not Work

mauro2java2011

Tank  you. But it work for only tomee 1.7  or also gor 1.6.0 ?

Il 16/ago/2014 17:51 "Romain Manni-Bucau [via TomEE & OpenEJB]" <[hidden email]> ha scritto:
FYI https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-1295

Romain Manni-Bucau
Twitter: @rmannibucau
Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/
Github: https://github.com/rmannibucau

> standalone significant for use only   with Jest servlet without another
> servlet . It is specificated the name of unit persistence into web.xml.
>
> The emf is instanciated from Jest servlet and not  detected from another
> servlet.
> So finally i you ask: i  set
> openjpa.EntityManagerFactoryPool=true in conf/system.properties ??
> or also with a ContextListener so it is set up at context start?

> [hidden email]>:

>> <http://user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=4671118&i=0>>:
>> > But if i use the second solution i ask:
>> > If i inject a entitymanagerfactory then  is pooled ? Or i have to write
>> > method producer cdi for get thr entitymanagetfactory pooled?
>>
>> No you need to set *programmatically* this property.
>>

>> > And if i use the sokution 1  whst it is the dtandalond init parameter
>> ?77
>>
>> Sorry I don't parse it fully. Think the answer is: standalone means
>> reuse existing entity manager and don't create another one.
>>
>> > Il 13/ago/2014 17:27 "Romain Manni-Bucau [via TomEE & OpenEJB]" <
>> > [hidden email] <http://user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=4671118&i=1>>

>> form

http://tomee-openejb.979440.n4.nabble.com/JEST-on-TOMEE-not-Work-tp4671016p4671221.html
To unsubscribe from JEST on TOMEE not Work, click here.
NAML

Re: JEST on TOMEE not Work

Romain Manni-Bucau
Tomee 2.x. ATM