JAX Innovation Awards 2012

Got this from JAX.  Interested to see how TomEE does after our announcement Monday.  Maybe we should enter TomEE?

-------------
As you may be aware the JAX Innovation Awards 2012 are open for
nominations, however they will close in 10 days time.

This is just a quick reminder, as you may have some interesting
technologies, companies or individuals in mind, who deserve
recognition for their innovative contributions to the Java Ecosystem.

We are currently taking nominations in the categories:

• Most Innovative Java Technology,
• Most Innovative Java Company,
• Top Java Ambassador,

Winners will be determined in a joint effort by a Jury and Community Voting.
The Awards Ceremony will take place at our JAXConf in San Francisco,
only July 9th 2012.

http://jax-awards.com
-------------

Re: JAX Innovation Awards 2012

Mark Struberg
+1

LieGrue,
strub

>G ot this from JAX.  Interested to see how TomEE does after our announcement
> Monday.  Maybe we should enter TomEE?
>
> -------------
> As you may be aware the JAX Innovation Awards 2012 are open for
> nominations, however they will close in 10 days time.
>
> This is just a quick reminder, as you may have some interesting
> technologies, companies or individuals in mind, who deserve
> recognition for their innovative contributions to the Java Ecosystem.
>
> We are currently taking nominations in the categories:
>
> •    Most Innovative Java Technology,
> •    Most Innovative Java Company,
> •    Top Java Ambassador,
>
> Winners will be determined in a joint effort by a Jury and Community Voting.
> The Awards Ceremony will take place at our JAXConf in San Francisco,
> only July 9th 2012.
>
> http://jax-awards.com
> -------------

Re: JAX Innovation Awards 2012

- Romain
Le 28 avr. 2012 00:03, "Mark Struberg" <[hidden email]> a écrit :

> +1
>
> LieGrue,
> strub

Gaurav Sharma
+1

On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 3:07 PM, Romain Manni-Bucau
<[hidden email]>wrote:

> +1
>
> - Romain
> Le 28 avr. 2012 00:03, "Mark Struberg" <[hidden email]> a écrit :
>
> > +1
> >
> > LieGrue,
> > strub

stratwine
dblevins wrote
Got this from JAX.  Interested to see how TomEE does after our announcement Monday.  Maybe we should enter TomEE?
That would be pretty cool indeed !  +1

-Vishwa

Re: JAX Innovation Awards 2012

kmalhi
We should definitely include TomEE. The also ask all sorts of interesting
questions in the submission form
http://jax-awards.com/technology_submission.php. We should start working on
the draft responses (in a private list maybe?)

On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 5:44 PM, stratwine <[hidden email]> wrote:

> dblevins wrote
> >
> > Got this from JAX.  Interested to see how TomEE does after our
> > announcement Monday.  Maybe we should enter TomEE?
> >

> That would be pretty cool indeed !  +1
>
> -Vishwa

Karan Singh Malhi
twitter.com/KaranSinghMalhi
Karan Singh Malhi

Re: JAX Innovation Awards 2012

David Blevins-2
Text file in svn is good enough.  All the entries are public.

-David

On Apr 28, 2012, at 11:20 AM, Karan Malhi wrote:

> We should definitely include TomEE. The also ask all sorts of interesting
> questions in the submission form
> http://jax-awards.com/technology_submission.php. We should start working on
> the draft responses (in a private list maybe?)
>
> On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 5:44 PM, stratwine <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

>> dblevins wrote
>>>
>>> Got this from JAX.  Interested to see how TomEE does after our
>>> announcement Monday.  Maybe we should enter TomEE?
>>>

>> That would be pretty cool indeed !  +1
>>
>> -Vishwa

> Karan Singh Malhi
> twitter.com/KaranSinghMalhi

Re: JAX Innovation Awards 2012

dsh-3
+1 (I think we don't have anything to hide)

On Apr 27, 2012, at 3:01 PM, David Blevins wrote:

> Got this from JAX.  Interested to see how TomEE does after our announcement Monday.  Maybe we should enter TomEE?

As usual I waited till the last minute so there wasn't much time to review.  Saw Karan on IRC while writing it and he helped refine it a bit -- thanks, Karan!

Anyway, we're in the running :)

  http://jax-awards.com/proposal_technology.php?id=605&show=more