Is there anyone who works on RandomConnectionStrategyTest failure?

Is there anyone who works on RandomConnectionStrategyTest failure?

doychin@dsoft-bg.com

Hi guys,

I think I found why this test fails and I'll try to propose solution for it later today.

The failure is :

java.lang.AssertionError: services failed to come online: waited 60 SECONDS

In case any one is working on it just let me know so we don't do this work twice ;-)

--
Doychin Bondzhev
dSoft-Bulgaria Ltd.

doychin.vcf (280 bytes) Download Attachment
smime.p7s (7K) Download Attachment

Re: Is there anyone who works on RandomConnectionStrategyTest failure?

jgallimore
I'm not aware of anyone looking at it. Go for it, and the help is much
appreciated.

Cheers

Jon