Is the licensing for the extended versions of TomEE (eg: TomEE+) the same?

Is the licensing for the extended versions of TomEE (eg: TomEE+) the same?

Aaron
I am trying to figure out if the extended versions of TomEE use the same
licensing as the base version of TomEE. I would assume it does, as the legal
page says that _all_ Apache software uses the same licensing. But if that is
the case, why is there a TomEE, TomEE+, and other versions of TomEE?

Re: Is the licensing for the extended versions of TomEE (eg: TomEE+) the same?

Romain Manni-Bucau
Hi Aaron

Yes it does, the difference is the content. Plume uses eclipselink and
mojarra, plus adds jsf, jms, soap, ...

So it is really distributions and not related to any licensing.