Internal ActiveMQ broker without connection pooling

Internal ActiveMQ broker without connection pooling

semanticfire
Hi,

I'm using multiple durable subscribers on topics on the internal ActiveMQ
broker.
I run into clientID cannot be set on active connections because the
createconnection returns a connection from the pool.
Is there a way to not have a pool at all so that the connections are
directly obtained from the ActiveMQ broker?

Current config:

Thanks in advance

RE: Internal ActiveMQ broker without connection pooling

dimas
I had the same problem, solved by updating client libs version to the recent version (2.10.0) and adding setEnableSharedClientID(true), for ex:

    private ConnectionFactory getConnectionFactory() {
        ActiveMQJMSConnectionFactory cf = new ActiveMQJMSConnectionFactory(
                connectionUri, jmsUser, jmsPassword);
        cf.setClientID(<yourId>);
        cf.setEnableSharedClientID(true);
        return cf;
    }

Cheers,
Dmitry

Sent from: https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://tomee-openejb.979440.n4.nabble.com/TomEE-Users-f979441.html__;!LLC3CZw_jFA!OZEZMBmHQjynxh61mSzjfsAVyl15H7RkSKKvtpfdDjPlhkSUc64nWIIS6y5M4tuSly7t$

RE: Internal ActiveMQ broker without connection pooling

semanticfire
Thanks for the reply,

In the meantime I found a undocumented option which does exactly what I
want.
pooling = false in the resource definition of the connection factory

That does exactly what I need, every connection I obtain is a fresh one from
activeMQ

dimas wrote