How can I help?

Guillermo García
Hi Dev Team,

[Just following up the formality described in
https://tomee.apache.org/community/contributing/contribution-tips.html]
I am an independent developer, I am working remotely from Medellín. I am
interested in correcting one issue found in the documentation with ASCIIDoc.

I think the next step is creating a JIRA Ticket. :)

Best,

Guillermo García
Software Engineer

Re: How can I help?

Cesar Hernandez
Hola Guillermo,

Welcome to the community and thank you for your interest in fixing the
issue you found.
Can you please share your JIRA username so I can assign a contributor role
and that will allow you to create and move forward the Jira ticket.

El mar., 28 ene. 2020 a las 18:38, Guillermo García (<[hidden email]>)
escribió:

> Hi Dev Team,
>
> [Just following up the formality described in
> https://tomee.apache.org/community/contributing/contribution-tips.html]
> I am an independent developer, I am working remotely from Medellín. I am
> interested in correcting one issue found in the documentation with
> ASCIIDoc.
>
> I think the next step is creating a JIRA Ticket. :)
>
> Best,
>
> Guillermo García
> Software Engineer

César Hernández.

Re: How can I help?

Guillermo García
Hi Cesar.

On Tue, Jan 28, 2020, 10:30 PM Cesar Hernandez <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hola Guillermo,
>
> Welcome to the community and thank you for your interest in fixing the
> issue you found.
> Can you please share your JIRA username so I can assign a contributor role
> and that will allow you to create and move forward the Jira ticket.

Thank you for adding the Contributor role. I really appreciate.

Just for the record, my JIRA username is bitcoder

Best,

Guillermo