How can I help?

Nishant Raut
Hi Team,

Myself is Nishant Raut, i am from Mumbai, India. I am leader/Organizer of
Mumbai Java User Group @mumjug I love working on java. I can contribute on
weekends. To start with can i get some small java coding assignments?

Thanks and Regards,
Nishant

Re: How can I help?

Daniel Dias Dos Santos
Hi Nishant,

Welcome to Team Tomee :  )

We have prepared some materials to help people like you who are new to
TomEE at the following link:
http://tomee.apache.org/community/contributing/contribution-tips.html

Documentation translation is a great opportunity for new contributions.
Check for instance these tickets:

Portuguese :

Spanish :

Additional TomEE website development resources:
https://www.tomitribe.com/blog/how-to-contribute-to-the-tomee-website/

When you are ready you can go to JIRA and look through the various tickets
that are still unassigned. Feel free to ask as many questions as you like
in the mailing list before, during and after your first contribution!

https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/TOMEE/issues/TOMEE-2496?filter=allopenissues

Em sáb., 11 de jan. de 2020 às 11:35, Nishant Raut <[hidden email]>
escreveu:

> Hi Team,
>
> Myself is Nishant Raut, i am from Mumbai, India. I am leader/Organizer of
> Mumbai Java User Group @mumjug I love working on java. I can contribute on
> weekends. To start with can i get some small java coding assignments?
>
> Thanks and Regards,
> Nishant

Re: How can I help?

Cesar Hernandez
Hi Nishant,
Welcome to the community. Daniel did a nice introduction about potential
topics for contributions.
Feel free to reach out to this mailing list with any questions!

El dom., 12 ene. 2020 a las 17:03, Daniel Dias Dos Santos (<
[hidden email]>) escribió:

> Hi Nishant,
>
> Welcome to Team Tomee :  )
>
> We have prepared some materials to help people like you who are new to
> TomEE at the following link:
> http://tomee.apache.org/community/contributing/contribution-tips.html
>
> Documentation translation is a great opportunity for new contributions.
> Check for instance these tickets:
>
> Portuguese :
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-2473
>
> Spanish :
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-2442
>
> Additional TomEE website development resources:
> https://www.tomitribe.com/blog/how-to-contribute-to-the-tomee-website/
>
> When you are ready you can go to JIRA and look through the various tickets
> that are still unassigned. Feel free to ask as many questions as you like
> in the mailing list before, during and after your first contribution!
>

> https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/TOMEE/issues/TOMEE-2496?filter=allopenissues
>
> Em sáb., 11 de jan. de 2020 às 11:35, Nishant Raut <[hidden email]
> >
> escreveu:
>
> > Hi Team,
> >
> > Myself is Nishant Raut, i am from Mumbai, India. I am leader/Organizer of
> > Mumbai Java User Group @mumjug I love working on java. I can contribute
> on
> > weekends. To start with can i get some small java coding assignments?
> >
> > Thanks and Regards,
> > Nishant

César Hernández.

Re: How can I help?

Marco Ferreira
Welcome Nishant !!!

--
AAte

Atenciosamente,

Marco Ferreira
[image: https://]about.me/m.ferreira
<https://about.me/m.ferreira?promo=email_sig&utm_source=product&utm_medium=email_sig&utm_campaign=gmail_api>

Re: How can I help?

Nishant Raut
Thanks Daniel for warm welcome. I will go through links and ask questions
if any.

Thanks and Regards,
Nishant

On Mon, Jan 13, 2020, 4:33 AM Daniel Dias Dos Santos <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Nishant,
>
> Welcome to Team Tomee :  )
>
> We have prepared some materials to help people like you who are new to
> TomEE at the following link:
> http://tomee.apache.org/community/contributing/contribution-tips.html
>
> Documentation translation is a great opportunity for new contributions.
> Check for instance these tickets:
>
> Portuguese :
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-2473
>
> Spanish :
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-2442
>
> Additional TomEE website development resources:
> https://www.tomitribe.com/blog/how-to-contribute-to-the-tomee-website/
>
> When you are ready you can go to JIRA and look through the various tickets
> that are still unassigned. Feel free to ask as many questions as you like
> in the mailing list before, during and after your first contribution!
>

> https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/TOMEE/issues/TOMEE-2496?filter=allopenissues
>
> Em sáb., 11 de jan. de 2020 às 11:35, Nishant Raut <[hidden email]
> >
> escreveu:
>
> > Hi Team,
> >
> > Myself is Nishant Raut, i am from Mumbai, India. I am leader/Organizer of
> > Mumbai Java User Group @mumjug I love working on java. I can contribute
> on
> > weekends. To start with can i get some small java coding assignments?
> >
> > Thanks and Regards,
> > Nishant

Re: How can I help?

Nishant Raut
Thanks Cesar!

On Mon, Jan 13, 2020, 8:44 PM Cesar Hernandez <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Nishant,
> Welcome to the community. Daniel did a nice introduction about potential
> topics for contributions.
> Feel free to reach out to this mailing list with any questions!
>
> El dom., 12 ene. 2020 a las 17:03, Daniel Dias Dos Santos (<
> [hidden email]>) escribió:
>
> > Hi Nishant,
> >
> > Welcome to Team Tomee :  )
> >
> > We have prepared some materials to help people like you who are new to
> > TomEE at the following link:
> > http://tomee.apache.org/community/contributing/contribution-tips.html
> >
> > Documentation translation is a great opportunity for new contributions.
> > Check for instance these tickets:
> >
> > Portuguese :
> > https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-2473
> >
> > Spanish :
> > https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-2442
> >
> > Additional TomEE website development resources:
> > https://www.tomitribe.com/blog/how-to-contribute-to-the-tomee-website/
> >
> > When you are ready you can go to JIRA and look through the various
> tickets
> > that are still unassigned. Feel free to ask as many questions as you like
> > in the mailing list before, during and after your first contribution!
> >

> https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/TOMEE/issues/TOMEE-2496?filter=allopenissues
> >
> > Em sáb., 11 de jan. de 2020 às 11:35, Nishant Raut <
> [hidden email]
> > >
> > escreveu:
> >
> > > Hi Team,
> > >
> > > Myself is Nishant Raut, i am from Mumbai, India. I am leader/Organizer
> of
> > > Mumbai Java User Group @mumjug I love working on java. I can contribute
> > on
> > > weekends. To start with can i get some small java coding assignments?
> > >
> > > Thanks and Regards,
> > > Nishant
> > >

> --
> Atentamente:
> César Hernández.

Re: How can I help?

Nishant Raut
Thanks Marco!

Great Nishant :  )
--

*Daniel Dias dos Santos*
Java Developer

Em seg., 13 de jan. de 2020 às 15:12, Nishant Raut <[hidden email]>
escreveu:

> Thanks Marco!
>
> On Mon, Jan 13, 2020, 10:06 PM Marco Ferreira <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Welcome Nishant !!!
> >
> > On Mon, 13 Jan 2020 at 12:14, Cesar Hernandez <[hidden email]>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > Hi Nishant,
> > > Welcome to the community. Daniel did a nice introduction about
> potential
> > > topics for contributions.
> > > Feel free to reach out to this mailing list with any questions!

> http://tomee.apache.org/community/contributing/contribution-tips.html

> contributions.

> https://www.tomitribe.com/blog/how-to-contribute-to-the-tomee-website/

> > > tickets
> > like
> > > >

> https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/TOMEE/issues/TOMEE-2496?filter=allopenissues

> > > [hidden email]

> > leader/Organizer
> > > of
> > contribute
> assignments?

> > > --
> > > Atentamente:
> > > César Hernández.
> > >

> > --
> > AAte
> >
> > Atenciosamente,
> >
> > Marco Ferreira
> > [image: https://]about.me/m.ferreira
> > <
> >
> https://about.me/m.ferreira?promo=email_sig&utm_source=product&utm_medium=email_sig&utm_campaign=gmail_api

Re: How can I help?

Nishant Raut
Hi Daniel and Everyone,

Is there way to convert these adoc files or we need to manually do it. What
approach have taken earlier during such translations. Any inputs will be
greatly appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,
Nishant

On Mon, Jan 13, 2020, 11:58 PM Daniel Dias Dos Santos <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Great Nishant :  )
> --
>
> *Daniel Dias dos Santos*
> Java Developer
> SouJava & JCP Member
> GitHub: https://github.com/Daniel-Dos
> Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/danieldiasjava
> Twitter: http://twitter.com/danieldiasjava
>

> Em seg., 13 de jan. de 2020 às 15:12, Nishant Raut <[hidden email]
> >
> escreveu:
>
> > Thanks Marco!
> >
> > On Mon, Jan 13, 2020, 10:06 PM Marco Ferreira <
> > [hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > > Welcome Nishant !!!

> > potential

> > http://tomee.apache.org/community/contributing/contribution-tips.html

> > contributions.

> > https://www.tomitribe.com/blog/how-to-contribute-to-the-tomee-website/

> you
> > > like
> contribution!
> > > > >

> https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/TOMEE/issues/TOMEE-2496?filter=allopenissues

> > > leader/Organizer
> > > contribute
> > assignments?

> > > --
> > > AAte
> > >
> > > Atenciosamente,
> > >
> > > Marco Ferreira
> > > [image: https://]about.me/m.ferreira
> > > <
> > >

> https://about.me/m.ferreira?promo=email_sig&utm_source=product&utm_medium=email_sig&utm_campaign=gmail_api

Re: How can I help?

Daniel Dias Dos Santos
Hello Nishat ,

I not understand right your question , but we have an other project that
make this generate of adoc to html :

https://github.com/apache/tomee-site-generator

--

*Daniel Dias dos Santos*
Java Developer
SouJava & JCP Member
GitHub: https://github.com/Daniel-Dos
Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/danieldiasjava
Twitter: http://twitter.com/danieldiasjava

Em ter., 14 de jan. de 2020 às 13:30, Nishant Raut <[hidden email]>
escreveu:

> Hi Daniel and Everyone,
>
> Is there way to convert these adoc files or we need to manually do it. What
> approach have taken earlier during such translations. Any inputs will be
> greatly appreciated.
>
> Thanks and Regards,
> Nishant
>
> On Mon, Jan 13, 2020, 11:58 PM Daniel Dias Dos Santos <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Great Nishant :  )
> > --
> >
> > *Daniel Dias dos Santos*
> > Java Developer
> > SouJava & JCP Member
> > GitHub: https://github.com/Daniel-Dos
> > Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/danieldiasjava
> > Twitter: http://twitter.com/danieldiasjava
> >

> > Em seg., 13 de jan. de 2020 às 15:12, Nishant Raut <
> [hidden email]
> > >
> > escreveu:
> >
> > > Thanks Marco!

> > > potential

> new
> > > > > >
> > > http://tomee.apache.org/community/contributing/contribution-tips.html

> > > contributions.

> > > https://www.tomitribe.com/blog/how-to-contribute-to-the-tomee-website/

> various
> > you
> > contribution!
> > > > > >

> https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/TOMEE/issues/TOMEE-2496?filter=allopenissues

> > > assignments?

> https://about.me/m.ferreira?promo=email_sig&utm_source=product&utm_medium=email_sig&utm_campaign=gmail_api

Re: How can I help?

Nishant Raut
Hello Daniel,

For each package under tomee/examples there is README.adoc we need to
translate into README_es.adoc or README_pt.adoc. What is the best way to do
this. Is there automated way. Also how many packages one can target.

Thanks and Regards,
Nishant

On Tue, Jan 14, 2020, 10:08 PM Daniel Dias Dos Santos <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello Nishat ,
>
> I not understand right your question , but we have an other project that
> make this generate of adoc to html :
>
> https://github.com/apache/tomee-site-generator
>

> --
>
> *Daniel Dias dos Santos*
> Java Developer
> SouJava & JCP Member
> GitHub: https://github.com/Daniel-Dos
> Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/danieldiasjava
> Twitter: http://twitter.com/danieldiasjava
>

> Em ter., 14 de jan. de 2020 às 13:30, Nishant Raut <[hidden email]
> >
> escreveu:
>
> > Hi Daniel and Everyone,
> >
> > Is there way to convert these adoc files or we need to manually do it.
> What
> > approach have taken earlier during such translations. Any inputs will be
> > greatly appreciated.
> >
> > Thanks and Regards,
> > Nishant
> >
> > On Mon, Jan 13, 2020, 11:58 PM Daniel Dias Dos Santos <
> > [hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > > Great Nishant :  )
> > > --
> > >
> > > *Daniel Dias dos Santos*
> > > Java Developer
> > > SouJava & JCP Member
> > > GitHub: https://github.com/Daniel-Dos
> > > Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/danieldiasjava
> > > Twitter: http://twitter.com/danieldiasjava
> > >

> > > Em seg., 13 de jan. de 2020 às 15:12, Nishant Raut <
> > [hidden email]

> [hidden email]>

> > new
> > > > > > >

> http://tomee.apache.org/community/contributing/contribution-tips.html

> https://www.tomitribe.com/blog/how-to-contribute-to-the-tomee-website/

> > various
> as
> > > you
> > > contribution!
> > > > > > >

> https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/TOMEE/issues/TOMEE-2496?filter=allopenissues

> https://about.me/m.ferreira?promo=email_sig&utm_source=product&utm_medium=email_sig&utm_campaign=gmail_api

Re: How can I help?

Richard Monson-Haefel
Welcome!

--
Richard Monson-Haefel
https://twitter.com/rmonson
https://www.linkedin.com/in/monsonhaefel/

Re: How can I help?

Cesar Hernandez
Hi, Nishant,
Replying inline:

>>For each package under tomee/examples there is README.adoc we need to
translate into README_es.adoc or README_pt.adoc
The short answer is yes. Keep in mind that currently the community has been
translated from English into Spanish and Portuguese, any other language is
also Wellcome.

>>What is the best way to do this. Is there automated way. Also how many
packages one can target.
As far as I recall there was already an automated effort done in the past.
As you may see already, the translation also takes the opportunity to
validate and spot potential improvements and categorization of the examples
one is translating.  How much translation to do? well that's as much you
would like to contribute, our recommendation is always targe small and
testable Pull Request against huge PR's.

If you want to see your translation's or creation of new content live, you
can check the repository Daniel suggested [1] and also this article
released a couple of months ago [2]

[1] https://github.com/apache/tomee-site-generator
[2] https://www.tomitribe.com/blog/how-to-contribute-to-the-tomee-website/

El mar., 14 ene. 2020 a las 13:14, Nishant Raut (<[hidden email]>)
escribió:

> Hello Daniel,
>
> For each package under tomee/examples there is README.adoc we need to
> translate into README_es.adoc or README_pt.adoc. What is the best way to do
> this. Is there automated way. Also how many packages one can target.
>
> Thanks and Regards,
> Nishant
>

> On Tue, Jan 14, 2020, 10:08 PM Daniel Dias Dos Santos <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Hello Nishat ,
> >
> > I not understand right your question , but we have an other project that
> > make this generate of adoc to html :
> >
> > https://github.com/apache/tomee-site-generator
> >

> > --
> >
> > *Daniel Dias dos Santos*
> > Java Developer
> > SouJava & JCP Member
> > GitHub: https://github.com/Daniel-Dos
> > Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/danieldiasjava
> > Twitter: http://twitter.com/danieldiasjava
> >

> > Em ter., 14 de jan. de 2020 às 13:30, Nishant Raut <
> [hidden email]
> > >
> > escreveu:
> >
> > > Hi Daniel and Everyone,
> > >
> > > Is there way to convert these adoc files or we need to manually do it.
> > What
> > > approach have taken earlier during such translations. Any inputs will
> be
> > > greatly appreciated.
> > >
> > > Thanks and Regards,
> > > Nishant

> > > [hidden email]

> > [hidden email]>

> are
> > > new
> > > > > > > >

> > http://tomee.apache.org/community/contributing/contribution-tips.html

> > https://www.tomitribe.com/blog/how-to-contribute-to-the-tomee-website/

> > > various
> > as
> > > > > > > >

> https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/TOMEE/issues/TOMEE-2496?filter=allopenissues

> can

> https://about.me/m.ferreira?promo=email_sig&utm_source=product&utm_medium=email_sig&utm_campaign=gmail_api

César Hernández.

Re: How can I help?

Nishant Raut
Hi Cesar,

As i don't know Spanish or Portuguese i need to use some translation
software, is there any such tool used in past by community members for
translation PR.

Thanks and Regards,
Nishant

On Wed, Jan 15, 2020, 2:28 AM Cesar Hernandez <[hidden email]> wrote:

> [...]
> do
> > this. Is there automated way. Also how many packages one can target.
> >
> > Thanks and Regards,
> > Nishant
> >

> > On Tue, Jan 14, 2020, 10:08 PM Daniel Dias Dos Santos <
> > [hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > > Hello Nishat ,
> > >
> > > I not understand right your question , but we have an other project
> that
> > > make this generate of adoc to html :
> > >
> > > https://github.com/apache/tomee-site-generator
> > >

> > > --
> > >
> > > *Daniel Dias dos Santos*
> > > Java Developer
> > > SouJava & JCP Member
> > > GitHub: https://github.com/Daniel-Dos
> > > Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/danieldiasjava
> > > Twitter: http://twitter.com/danieldiasjava
> > >

> > > Em ter., 14 de jan. de 2020 às 13:30, Nishant Raut <

Re: How can I help?

Nishant Raut
Hello Everyone,

I have raised PR for Portuguese translation for example/javamail, please
review and merge. Look forward to contribute more.

Thanks and Regards,
Nishant

On Wed, Jan 15, 2020, 10:56 AM Nishant Raut <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Cesar,
>
> As i don't know Spanish or Portuguese i need to use some translation
> software, is there any such tool used in past by community members for
> translation PR.
>
> Thanks and Regards,
> Nishant
>
> On Wed, Jan 15, 2020, 2:28 AM Cesar Hernandez <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi, Nishant,
>> Replying inline:

>> translate into README_es.adoc or README_pt.adoc
>> The short answer is yes. Keep in mind that currently the community has
>> been
>> translated from English into Spanish and Portuguese, any other language is
>> also Wellcome.

>> packages one can target.
>> As far as I recall there was already an automated effort done in the past.
>> As you may see already, the translation also takes the opportunity to
>> validate and spot potential improvements and categorization of the
>> examples
>> one is translating.  How much translation to do? well that's as much you
>> would like to contribute, our recommendation is always targe small and
>> testable Pull Request against huge PR's.
>>
>> If you want to see your translation's or creation of new content live, you
>> can check the repository Daniel suggested [1] and also this article
>> released a couple of months ago [2]
>>
>> [1] https://github.com/apache/tomee-site-generator
>> [2]
>> https://www.tomitribe.com/blog/how-to-contribute-to-the-tomee-website/
>>

>> El mar., 14 ene. 2020 a las 13:14, Nishant Raut (<[hidden email]
>> >)
>> escribió:
>>
>> > Hello Daniel,
>> >
>> > For each package under tomee/examples there is README.adoc we need to
>> > translate into README_es.adoc or README_pt.adoc. What is the best way
>> to do
>> > this. Is there automated way. Also how many packages one can target.
>> >
>> > Thanks and Regards,
>> > Nishant

>> that

>> > [hidden email]

>> it.
>> will
>> > be

>> about
>> questions!

>> who
>> > are

>> https://www.tomitribe.com/blog/how-to-contribute-to-the-tomee-website/

>> questions
>> > > > > > > > >

>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/TOMEE/issues/TOMEE-2496?filter=allopenissues

>> > can

>> https://about.me/m.ferreira?promo=email_sig&utm_source=product&utm_medium=email_sig&utm_campaign=gmail_api
>> > > > > > > >

>> --
>> Atentamente:
>> César Hernández.

Re: How can I help?

Daniel Dias Dos Santos
Hello Nishant,

You need to know Spanish or Portuguese to translate the documentation.

you can use your own language :  )

Em qua., 15 de jan. de 2020 às 06:05, Nishant Raut <[hidden email]>
escreveu:

> [...]
> past.
> >> As you may see already, the translation also takes the opportunity to
> >> validate and spot potential improvements and categorization of the
> >> examples
> >> one is translating.  How much translation to do? well that's as much you
> >> would like to contribute, our recommendation is always targe small and
> >> testable Pull Request against huge PR's.
> >>
> >> If you want to see your translation's or creation of new content live,
> you
> >> can check the repository Daniel suggested [1] and also this article
> >> released a couple of months ago [2]
> >>
> >> [1] https://github.com/apache/tomee-site-generator
> >> [2]
> >> https://www.tomitribe.com/blog/how-to-contribute-to-the-tomee-website/
> >>

> >> El mar., 14 ene. 2020 a las 13:14, Nishant Raut (<

Re: How can I help?

Nishant Raut
Hello Daniel and Everyone,

I have taken help of google translation to convert into Portuguese. :)

On Wed, Jan 15, 2020, 5:03 PM Daniel Dias Dos Santos <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello Nishant,
>
> You need to know Spanish or Portuguese to translate the documentation.
>
> you can use your own language :  )
>
> Em qua., 15 de jan. de 2020 às 06:05, Nishant Raut <[hidden email]
> >
> escreveu:
>
> > Hello Everyone,
> >
> > I have raised PR for Portuguese translation for example/javamail, please
> > review and merge. Look forward to contribute more.
> >
> > Thanks and Regards,
> > Nishant
> >
> > On Wed, Jan 15, 2020, 10:56 AM Nishant Raut <[hidden email]>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > Hi Cesar,
> > >
> > > As i don't know Spanish or Portuguese i need to use some translation
> > > software, is there any such tool used in past by community members for
> > > translation PR.
> > >
> > > Thanks and Regards,
> > > Nishant

> language
> > is

> many
> > past.
> you

> > you

> https://www.tomitribe.com/blog/how-to-contribute-to-the-tomee-website/

> > [hidden email]

> way

> project

> do

> Santos
> > (<

> you
> > >> > > > > > > > >

> > http://tomee.apache.org/community/contributing/contribution-tips.html

> new

> https://www.tomitribe.com/blog/how-to-contribute-to-the-tomee-website/

> > the
> first

> https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/TOMEE/issues/TOMEE-2496?filter=allopenissues

> am
> > java. I
> > coding

> https://about.me/m.ferreira?promo=email_sig&utm_source=product&utm_medium=email_sig&utm_campaign=gmail_api

Re: How can I help?

Richard Monson-Haefel
Nishant,

What is your native language or second language that you know other than
English?

Richard

--
Richard Monson-Haefel
https://twitter.com/rmonson
https://www.linkedin.com/in/monsonhaefel/

Re: How can I help?

Nishant Raut
Hello Richard,

Its hindi.

Thanks and Regards,
Nishant

On Wed, Jan 15, 2020, 8:17 PM Richard Monson-Haefel <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Nishant,
>
> What is your native language or second language that you know other than
> English?
>
> Richard
>
> On Wed, Jan 15, 2020 at 8:14 AM Nishant Raut <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > Hello Daniel and Everyone,
> >
> > I have taken help of google translation to convert into Portuguese. :)
> >
> > On Wed, Jan 15, 2020, 5:03 PM Daniel Dias Dos Santos <
> > [hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > > Hello Nishant,
> > >
> > > You need to know Spanish or Portuguese to translate the documentation.
> > >
> > > you can use your own language :  )
> > >
> > > Em qua., 15 de jan. de 2020 às 06:05, Nishant Raut <
> > [hidden email]

> > please

> translation
> > for

> [hidden email]>

> need
> > has
> > > language

> how
> > > many
> the
> much
> > > you
> > and

> > live,
> article

> > > https://www.tomitribe.com/blog/how-to-contribute-to-the-tomee-website/

> need
> best
> > > way
> > target.

> > > project

> > manually
> > > do
> > inputs

> > introduction

> > > Santos

> like
> > > you
> > > > >> > > > > > > > >

> http://tomee.apache.org/community/contributing/contribution-tips.html

> for
> > > new

> > > https://www.tomitribe.com/blog/how-to-contribute-to-the-tomee-website/

> > through
> many
> > > first

> https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/TOMEE/issues/TOMEE-2496?filter=allopenissues

> Raut <

> India. I
> > > am
> java

> https://about.me/m.ferreira?promo=email_sig&utm_source=product&utm_medium=email_sig&utm_campaign=gmail_api

> --
> Richard Monson-Haefel
> https://twitter.com/rmonson
> https://www.linkedin.com/in/monsonhaefel/

Re: How can I help?

Richard Monson-Haefel
Hi Nishant,

I know there are hundreds of dialects in India, but do you think creating
Hindi transitions would be better.  Using Google translate is cool, but if
we can broaden our community with Hindi that would be even better.

Richard

12