How can I help?

Rodrigo Graciano
Hello everyone,

My name is Rodrigo Graciano(@rodrigograciano). I’m a Brazilian living in the US for the past 9 years. I’ve been working with Java since 2007 and I’m interested in contributing to OSS.

Im one of the leaders of NYJavaSIG (@nyjavasig) largest Java User Group in North America, I’ve a personal blog(https://graciano.dev) where I like to write anything Java related and I’ve a few articles published at Baeldung.com too: (https://www.baeldung.com/author/rodrigo-graciano/).

@Daniel Dias posted on Twitter that you need help to translate to Portuguese and I’m here to help. If I can be of any help with something else let me know.

Thank you,
Rodrigo Graciano

Re: How can I help?

Cesar Hernandez
Hi Rodrigo,

Welcome to the community! Glad to hear from you and the amazing NY JavaSIG
friends!

We have prepared some materials to help people like you who are new to
TomEE at the following link:
http://tomee.apache.org/community/contributing/contribution-tips.html

Documentation translation is a great opportunity for new contributions.
Check for instance these tickets:

Portuguese :

Spanish :

Additional TomEE website development resources:
https://www.tomitribe.com/blog/how-to-contribute-to-the-tomee-website/

When you are ready you can go to JIRA and look through the various tickets
that are still unassigned. Feel free to ask as many questions as you like
in the mailing list before, during and after your first contribution!

https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/TOMEE/issues/TOMEE-2496?filter=allopenissues

El lun., 6 ene. 2020 a las 15:28, Rodrigo Graciano (<
[hidden email]>) escribió:

> Hello everyone,
>
> My name is Rodrigo Graciano(@rodrigograciano). I’m a Brazilian living in
> the US for the past 9 years. I’ve been working with Java since 2007 and I’m
> interested in contributing to OSS.
>
> Im one of the leaders of NYJavaSIG (@nyjavasig) largest Java User Group in
> North America, I’ve a personal blog(https://graciano.dev) where I like to
> write anything Java related and I’ve a few articles published at
> Baeldung.com too: (https://www.baeldung.com/author/rodrigo-graciano/).
>
> @Daniel Dias posted on Twitter that you need help to translate to
> Portuguese and I’m here to help. If I can be of any help with something
> else let me know.
>
> Thank you,
> Rodrigo Graciano

César Hernández.

Re: How can I help?

Daniel Dias Dos Santos
Welcome Rodrigo ,

very good see you here  :  )

Em seg., 6 de jan. de 2020 às 23:22, Cesar Hernandez <[hidden email]>
escreveu:

> Hi Rodrigo,
>
> Welcome to the community! Glad to hear from you and the amazing NY JavaSIG
> friends!
>
> We have prepared some materials to help people like you who are new to
> TomEE at the following link:
> http://tomee.apache.org/community/contributing/contribution-tips.html
>
> Documentation translation is a great opportunity for new contributions.
> Check for instance these tickets:
>
> Portuguese :
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-2473
>
> Spanish :
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-2442
>
> Additional TomEE website development resources:
> https://www.tomitribe.com/blog/how-to-contribute-to-the-tomee-website/
>
> When you are ready you can go to JIRA and look through the various tickets
> that are still unassigned. Feel free to ask as many questions as you like
> in the mailing list before, during and after your first contribution!
>

> https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/TOMEE/issues/TOMEE-2496?filter=allopenissues
>

> El lun., 6 ene. 2020 a las 15:28, Rodrigo Graciano (<
> [hidden email]>) escribió:
>
> > Hello everyone,
> >
> > My name is Rodrigo Graciano(@rodrigograciano). I’m a Brazilian living in
> > the US for the past 9 years. I’ve been working with Java since 2007 and
> I’m
> > interested in contributing to OSS.
> >
> > Im one of the leaders of NYJavaSIG (@nyjavasig) largest Java User Group
> in
> > North America, I’ve a personal blog(https://graciano.dev) where I like
> > write anything Java related and I’ve a few articles published at
> > Baeldung.com too: (https://www.baeldung.com/author/rodrigo-graciano/).
> >
> > @Daniel Dias posted on Twitter that you need help to translate to
> > Portuguese and I’m here to help. If I can be of any help with something
> > else let me know.
> >
> > Thank you,
> > Rodrigo Graciano
>

> --
> Atentamente:
> César Hernández.

Re: How can I help?

Richard Monson-Haefel
Welcome, Rodrigo!!

--
Richard Monson-Haefel
https://twitter.com/rmonson
https://www.linkedin.com/in/monsonhaefel/

Re: How can I help?

Marco Ferreira
Glad to see another brazilian! Welcome Rodrigo!

On Tue, 7 Jan 2020 at 13:46, Richard Monson-Haefel <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Welcome, Rodrigo!!
>
> On Mon, Jan 6, 2020 at 3:28 PM Rodrigo Graciano <
>
> > Hello everyone,
> >
> > My name is Rodrigo Graciano(@rodrigograciano). I’m a Brazilian living in
> > the US for the past 9 years. I’ve been working with Java since 2007 and
> I’m
> > interested in contributing to OSS.
> >
> > Im one of the leaders of NYJavaSIG (@nyjavasig) largest Java User Group
> in
> > North America, I’ve a personal blog(https://graciano.dev) where I like
> > write anything Java related and I’ve a few articles published at
> > Baeldung.com too: (https://www.baeldung.com/author/rodrigo-graciano/).
> >
> > @Daniel Dias posted on Twitter that you need help to translate to
> > Portuguese and I’m here to help. If I can be of any help with something
> > else let me know.
> >
> > Thank you,
> > Rodrigo Graciano
>

> --