How can I help?

Paulo Alberto Simoes
Hello I am Software developer and want to help on project .. I can start helping on translating for PT-BR

Sent from my iPhone

Re: How can I help?

Cesar Hernandez
Hi Paulo,

Welcome to the community, so great to hear from you.

We have prepared some materials to help people like you who are new to
TomEE at the following link:
http://tomee.apache.org/community/contributing/contribution-tips.html

Documentation translation is a great opportunity for new contributions.
Check for instance these tickets:

Portuguese :

Spanish :

Additional TomEE website development resources:
https://www.tomitribe.com/blog/how-to-contribute-to-the-tomee-website/

When you are ready you can go to JIRA and look through the various tickets
that are still unassigned. Feel free to ask as many questions as you like
in the mailing list before, during and after your first contribution!

https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/TOMEE/issues/TOMEE-2496?filter=allopenissues

El lun., 6 ene. 2020 a las 15:19, Paulo Alberto Simoes (<[hidden email]>)
escribió:

> Hello I am Software developer and want to help on project .. I can start
> helping on translating for PT-BR
>
> Sent from my iPhone

César Hernández.

Re: How can I help?

Daniel Dias Dos Santos
Welcome my friend ,

very good see you here  :  )

Em seg., 6 de jan. de 2020 às 23:16, Cesar Hernandez <[hidden email]>
escreveu:

> Hi Paulo,
>
> Welcome to the community, so great to hear from you.
>
> We have prepared some materials to help people like you who are new to
> TomEE at the following link:
> http://tomee.apache.org/community/contributing/contribution-tips.html
>
> Documentation translation is a great opportunity for new contributions.
> Check for instance these tickets:
>
> Portuguese :
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-2473
>
> Spanish :
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-2442
>
> Additional TomEE website development resources:
> https://www.tomitribe.com/blog/how-to-contribute-to-the-tomee-website/
>
> When you are ready you can go to JIRA and look through the various tickets
> that are still unassigned. Feel free to ask as many questions as you like
> in the mailing list before, during and after your first contribution!
>

> https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/TOMEE/issues/TOMEE-2496?filter=allopenissues
>
> El lun., 6 ene. 2020 a las 15:19, Paulo Alberto Simoes (<
> [hidden email]>)
> escribió:
>
> > Hello I am Software developer and want to help on project .. I can start
> > helping on translating for PT-BR
> >
> > Sent from my iPhone
> >

> --
> Atentamente:
> César Hernández.

Re: How can I help?

Richard Monson-Haefel
Welcome, Paulo!!

--
Richard Monson-Haefel
https://twitter.com/rmonson
https://www.linkedin.com/in/monsonhaefel/

Re: How can I help?

Marco Ferreira
Welcome Paulo!

On Tue, 7 Jan 2020 at 13:46, Richard Monson-Haefel <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Welcome, Paulo!!
>
> On Mon, Jan 6, 2020 at 3:19 PM Paulo Alberto Simoes <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > Hello I am Software developer and want to help on project .. I can start
> > helping on translating for PT-BR
> >
> > Sent from my iPhone
> >

> --
> Richard Monson-Haefel