How can I help?

Junior Celistre
Hi, my name is Milton
I am living in Porto Alegre/RS - Brazil
I am interested in collaborating in this project and in the process I hope
to learn, improve my English and contribute to free software developers.
I am a java developer, focused in services with Spring.

Re: How can I help?

Marco Ferreira
Hi Milton,

Welcome to the TomEE, is great to see one more Brazilian here =)

We have prepared some materials to help people like you who are new to
TomEE at the following link :
http://tomee.apache.org/community/contributing/contribution-tips.html .

We have currently a couple of Epics (a bunch of tasks) targeted for new
contributors.  These Epics are a great place to start after reading the
contribution guide.

Generation of MP examples: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-2285
Improving documentation: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-2369

too have work in translate documentation :

Portuguese :

When you are ready you can go to JIRA and look through the various tickets
that are still unassigned.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/TOMEE/issues/TOMEE-2496?filter=allopenissues

If you have some new Idea just shout in the list!

thanks!!!

--
AAte

Atenciosamente,

Marco Ferreira
[image: https://]about.me/m.ferreira
<https://about.me/m.ferreira?promo=email_sig&utm_source=product&utm_medium=email_sig&utm_campaign=gmail_api>

Re: How can I help?

Richard Monson-Haefel
Welcome!  If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask on the mailing
list!

On Thu, Nov 28, 2019 at 3:11 PM Junior Celistre <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hi, my name is Milton
> I am living in Porto Alegre/RS - Brazil
> I am interested in collaborating in this project and in the process I hope
> to learn, improve my English and contribute to free software developers.
> I am a java developer, focused in services with Spring.

--
Richard Monson-Haefel
https://twitter.com/rmonson
https://www.linkedin.com/in/monsonhaefel/