How can I help?

Robinson Severo
I am a Java developer in Porto Alegre for some time now and I am very
interested in starting to contribute to open source projects, both for
cooperation and for my technical development, learning from other
developers. Feedback is always welcome. Hope I can be helpful to this great
community. Thank you Robinson

Re: How can I help?

Daniel Dias Dos Santos
Hi Robison,

Welcome to the TomEE, very good to see another Brazilian friend here  :  )

We have prepared some materials to help people like you who are new to
TomEE at the following link :
http://tomee.apache.org/community/contributing/contribution-tips.html .

We have currently a couple of Epics (a bunch of tasks) targeted for new
contributors.  These Epics are a great place to start after reading the
contribution guide.

Generation of MP examples: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-2285
Improving documentation: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-2369

too have work in translate documentation :

Portuguese :

Spanish :

When you are ready you can go to JIRA and look through the various tickets
that are still unassigned.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/TOMEE/issues/TOMEE-2496?filter=allopenissues

If you have some new Idea just shout in the list!

thanks  :  )
--
Daniel Dias dos Santos
Java Developer