How can I help?

Bogdan Stirbat
Hi!

I am Bogdan Știrbăț, a software engineer located in Bucharest, Romania. I'm
interested in JEE, Spring, enterprise computing, microservices.

I find working on this project is an opportunity to both learn more about
the topics I'm interested in, and to contribute something back to the
community. Therefore, I would kike to ask how can I help.

Thanks,
Bogdan

Re: How can I help?

Cesar Hernandez
Hi Bogdan, welcome to TomEE!

This is the reference page to learn more about the tooling, process, and
how to contribute:
http://tomee.apache.org/community/index.html

We have currently a couple of Epics targeted for new contributors,
please check for instance:

Generation of MP examples: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-2285
Improving documentation: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-2369
Translation into other languages the examples. This is the one for Spanish
but feel free to create a Main Task for another language:

If you have some other Idea or you come up with a question just shout in
the list!

El jue., 17 ene. 2019 a las 13:34, Bogdan Stirbat (<[hidden email]>)
escribió:

> Hi!
>

> I am Bogdan Știrbăț, a software engineer located in Bucharest, Romania. I'm
> interested in JEE, Spring, enterprise computing, microservices.
>
> I find working on this project is an opportunity to both learn more about
> the topics I'm interested in, and to contribute something back to the
> community. Therefore, I would kike to ask how can I help.
>

> Thanks,
> Bogdan

César Hernández Mendoza.

Re: How can I help?

Bogdan Stirbat
Hi,

Thank you for the warm welcome!

I would like to improve documentation, working on this issue:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-2370 (Add README.adoc to
applicationcomposer-jaxws-cdi) . If it's not ok or someone is working on
this, please inform me.

Thanks,
Bogdan

În vin., 18 ian. 2019 la 00:21, César Hernández Mendoza <
[hidden email]> a scris:

> Hi Bogdan, welcome to TomEE!
>
> This is the reference page to learn more about the tooling, process, and
> how to contribute:
> http://tomee.apache.org/community/index.html
>
> We have currently a couple of Epics targeted for new contributors,
> please check for instance:
>
> Generation of MP examples:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-2285
> Improving documentation: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-2369
> Translation into other languages the examples. This is the one for Spanish
> but feel free to create a Main Task for another language:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-2442
>
> If you have some other Idea or you come up with a question just shout in
> the list!
>

> El jue., 17 ene. 2019 a las 13:34, Bogdan Stirbat (<
> [hidden email]>)
> escribió:
>
> > Hi!
> >

> > I am Bogdan Știrbăț, a software engineer located in Bucharest, Romania.
> I'm
> > interested in JEE, Spring, enterprise computing, microservices.
> >
> > I find working on this project is an opportunity to both learn more about
> > the topics I'm interested in, and to contribute something back to the
> > community. Therefore, I would kike to ask how can I help.
> >

> > Thanks,
> > Bogdan
> >

> --
> Atentamente:
> César Hernández Mendoza.

Re: How can I help?

Daniel Cunha-2
Hi Bogdan,

Seems that it is not assigned yet. I believe that some committer can assign
it to you.
Did you already have a user on Apache's JIRA?

Daniel "soro" Cunha
https://twitter.com/dvlc_

Re: How can I help?

Bogdan Stirbat
Hi,

Yes, I have an user on Apache's JIRA: Bogdan Stirbat. I used it to create
this JIRA ticket: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-2455 (with
pull request https://github.com/apache/tomee/pull/375) .

I will start working on https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-2370.

Thanks,
Bogdan

În vin., 18 ian. 2019 la 21:52, Daniel Cunha <[hidden email]> a
scris:

> Hi Bogdan,
>
> Seems that it is not assigned yet. I believe that some committer can assign
> it to you.
> Did you already have a user on Apache's JIRA?
>
> Em sex, 18 de jan de 2019 às 16:22, Bogdan Stirbat <
> [hidden email]>
> escreveu:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > Thank you for the warm welcome!
> >
> > I would like to improve documentation, working on this issue:
> > https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-2370 (Add README.adoc to
> > applicationcomposer-jaxws-cdi) . If it's not ok or someone is working on
> > this, please inform me.
> >

> > Thanks,
> > Bogdan
> >
> > În vin., 18 ian. 2019 la 00:21, César Hernández Mendoza <
> > [hidden email]> a scris:
> >
> > > Hi Bogdan, welcome to TomEE!
> > >
> > > This is the reference page to learn more about the tooling, process,
> and
> > > how to contribute:
> > > http://tomee.apache.org/community/index.html
> > >
> > > We have currently a couple of Epics targeted for new contributors,
> > > please check for instance:
> > >
> > > Generation of MP examples:
> > > https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-2285
> > > Improving documentation:
> > https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-2369
> > > Translation into other languages the examples. This is the one for
> > Spanish
> > > but feel free to create a Main Task for another language:
> > > https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-2442
> > >
> > > If you have some other Idea or you come up with a question just shout
> in
> > > the list!
> > >

> > > El jue., 17 ene. 2019 a las 13:34, Bogdan Stirbat (<
> > > [hidden email]>)

> Romania.
> > > I'm

> > about

> > > --
> > > Atentamente:
> > > César Hernández Mendoza.
> > >

> --
> Daniel "soro" Cunha
> https://twitter.com/dvlc_

Re: How can I help?

Daniel Cunha-2
Go ahead! :)
Can someone assign https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-2370 to
Bogdan Stirbat?

Thanks!

Daniel "soro" Cunha
https://twitter.com/dvlc_

Re: How can I help?

Richard Monson-Haefel
Welcome to TomEE, Bogdan!

--
Richard Monson-Haefel
https://twitter.com/rmonson
https://www.linkedin.com/in/monsonhaefel/

Re: How can I help?

Bogdan Stirbat
Thanks!

I've added a new pull request, https://github.com/apache/tomee/pull/379 .

În sâm., 19 ian. 2019 la 14:58, Richard Monson-Haefel <
[hidden email]> a scris:

> Welcome to TomEE, Bogdan!
>
> On Thu, Jan 17, 2019 at 1:34 PM Bogdan Stirbat <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > Hi!
> >

> > I am Bogdan Știrbăț, a software engineer located in Bucharest, Romania.
> I'm
> > interested in JEE, Spring, enterprise computing, microservices.
> >
> > I find working on this project is an opportunity to both learn more about
> > the topics I'm interested in, and to contribute something back to the
> > community. Therefore, I would kike to ask how can I help.
> >

> > Thanks,
> > Bogdan
> >

> --
> Richard Monson-Haefel
> https://twitter.com/rmonson
> https://www.linkedin.com/in/monsonhaefel/

Re: How can I help?

Frankie
I can't assign the ticket to you - can't find your User in the list.
I See you in https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-2455 and from there
I can see your profile.
Does anybody know what could be the problem?

Sent from: http://tomee-openejb.979440.n4.nabble.com/TomEE-Dev-f982480.html

Re: How can I help?

brunobat
Thanks Bogdan,

I've approved your PR.

I see that you also submitted:

with PR:

https://github.com/apache/tomee/pull/375

I'm building the container to see if it doesn't break anything.

Cheers

Bruno Baptista
https://twitter.com/brunobat_

On 19/01/19 16:52, Bogdan Stirbat wrote:

> Thanks!
>
> I've added a new pull request, https://github.com/apache/tomee/pull/379 .
>
> În sâm., 19 ian. 2019 la 14:58, Richard Monson-Haefel <
> [hidden email]> a scris:
>
>> Welcome to TomEE, Bogdan!
>>
>> On Thu, Jan 17, 2019 at 1:34 PM Bogdan Stirbat <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi!
>>>

>>> I am Bogdan Știrbăț, a software engineer located in Bucharest, Romania.
>> I'm
>>> interested in JEE, Spring, enterprise computing, microservices.
>>>
>>> I find working on this project is an opportunity to both learn more about
>>> the topics I'm interested in, and to contribute something back to the
>>> community. Therefore, I would kike to ask how can I help.
>>>

>>> Thanks,
>>> Bogdan
>>>

>> --
>> Richard Monson-Haefel
>> https://twitter.com/rmonson
>> https://www.linkedin.com/in/monsonhaefel/

Re: How can I help?

Bogdan Stirbat
Hi,

Thank you! The issue https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-2370 (Add
README.adoc to applicationcomposer-jaxws-cdi/) should be marked Resolved in
JIRA.

Can I work on https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-2375 (Add
README.adoc to concurrency-utils/) ?

Thanks,
Bogdan

În lun., 21 ian. 2019 la 13:18, Bruno Baptista <[hidden email]> a scris: