How can I help?

Re: How can I help?

jgallimore
Don't panic, we can play around with that after merging your PR in. I think
once those headers are added, this should be good to merge.

Jon

Daniel Dias Dos Santos
HI Jon,

so I only do the ASL in Header ?
--

*Daniel Dias dos Santos*
Java Developer
SouJava & JCP Member
GitHub: https://github.com/Daniel-Dos
Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/danieldiasjava
Twitter: http://twitter.com/danieldiasjava

Em qui, 6 de dez de 2018 às 07:23, Jonathan Gallimore <
[hidden email]> escreveu:

> Don't panic, we can play around with that after merging your PR in. I think
> once those headers are added, this should be good to merge.
>
> Jon
>
> On Thu, 6 Dec 2018, 00:56 Daniel Dias Dos Santos <
> [hidden email] wrote:
>
> > Hi Jon,
> >
> > I can try to add yes, but I had problem before submitting the PR, I had
> > tried to use the above statement and the TomEE maven plugin following the
> > example :
> >

> https://github.com/Daniel-Dos/tomee/blob/master/examples/deltaspike-fullstack/pom.xml
> >
> > but I had problem at the time of its execution with mvn clean tomee: run
> > started to seem an exceptions.
> > so I tried running it out with the plume + eclipse-link version.
> > --
> >
> > *Daniel Dias dos Santos*
> > Java Developer
> > SouJava & JCP Member
> > GitHub: https://github.com/Daniel-Dos
> > Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/danieldiasjava
> > Twitter: http://twitter.com/danieldiasjava
> >

> > Em qua, 5 de dez de 2018 às 21:13, Jonathan Gallimore <
> > [hidden email]> escreveu:
> >
> > > Also can you try adding:
> > >
> > > <property name="openjpa.jdbc.SynchronizeMappings"
> > > value="buildSchema(ForeignKeys=true,
> > > Indexes=false, IgnoreErrors=true)"/>
> > >
> > > to persistence.xml, so the schema is created automatically when running
> > on
> > > OpenJPA?
> > >
> > > It would also be good to get the TomEE Maven plugin working with it,
> but
> > > that shouldn't block this PR being merged.
> > >
> > > Love the example, especially the image on the home page!
> > >
> > > Jon

> > > take

> > it
> > the

> very
> > > cool

> > problem
> > > in

> > > having

> > far

> > TomEE
> interested
> > in

> following
> .

> > in

> 1.0
> > (
> for
> for

> > RestEasy (
> > > >> > > > > > >

> https://medium.com/danieldiasjava/jsr-371-mvc-1-0-com-tomcat-tomee-45f9638f276c

Re: How can I help?

jgallimore
If you do that, and add this to persistence.xml, I think we're good to
merge.

value="buildSchema(ForeignKeys=true,
Indexes=false, IgnoreErrors=true)"/>

Jon

On Thu, Dec 6, 2018 at 4:06 PM Daniel Dias Dos Santos <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> HI Jon,
>
> so I only do the ASL in Header ?
> --
>
> *Daniel Dias dos Santos*
> Java Developer
> SouJava & JCP Member
> GitHub: https://github.com/Daniel-Dos
> Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/danieldiasjava
> Twitter: http://twitter.com/danieldiasjava
>

> Em qui, 6 de dez de 2018 às 07:23, Jonathan Gallimore <
> [hidden email]> escreveu:
>
> > Don't panic, we can play around with that after merging your PR in. I
> think
> > once those headers are added, this should be good to merge.
> >
> > Jon
> >
> > On Thu, 6 Dec 2018, 00:56 Daniel Dias Dos Santos <
> > [hidden email] wrote:
> >
> > > Hi Jon,
> > >
> > > I can try to add yes, but I had problem before submitting the PR, I had
> > > tried to use the above statement and the TomEE maven plugin following
> the
> > > example :
> > >

> https://github.com/Daniel-Dos/tomee/blob/master/examples/deltaspike-fullstack/pom.xml
> > >
> > > but I had problem at the time of its execution with mvn clean tomee:
> run
> > > started to seem an exceptions.
> > > so I tried running it out with the plume + eclipse-link version.
> > > --
> > >
> > > *Daniel Dias dos Santos*
> > > Java Developer
> > > SouJava & JCP Member
> > > GitHub: https://github.com/Daniel-Dos
> > > Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/danieldiasjava
> > > Twitter: http://twitter.com/danieldiasjava

> running
> > > on

> > but

> I'll

> but
> > > it
> out
> > > the

> > very

> > > problem

> how
> > > far

> > > TomEE
> > interested
> > > in
> -

> > following
> > > > >> > > > > > >
> https://www.tomitribe.com/blog/tomee-for-the-holidays/)
> > .

> help
> > > in

> > 1.0
> > > (
> > for
> > for

> > > RestEasy (
> > > > >> > > > > > >

> https://medium.com/danieldiasjava/jsr-371-mvc-1-0-com-tomcat-tomee-45f9638f276c

Re: How can I help?

Daniel Dias Dos Santos
Hi Jon,

I did the adding ASF and change the persistence.xml.

thanks.
--

*Daniel Dias dos Santos*
Java Developer
SouJava & JCP Member
GitHub: https://github.com/Daniel-Dos
Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/danieldiasjava
Twitter: http://twitter.com/danieldiasjava

Em qui, 6 de dez de 2018 às 14:10, Jonathan Gallimore <
[hidden email]> escreveu:

> If you do that, and add this to persistence.xml, I think we're good to
> merge.
>
> <property name="openjpa.jdbc.SynchronizeMappings"
> value="buildSchema(ForeignKeys=true,
> Indexes=false, IgnoreErrors=true)"/>
>
> Jon
>
> On Thu, Dec 6, 2018 at 4:06 PM Daniel Dias Dos Santos <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > HI Jon,
> >
> > so I only do the ASL in Header ?
> > --
> >
> > *Daniel Dias dos Santos*
> > Java Developer
> > SouJava & JCP Member
> > GitHub: https://github.com/Daniel-Dos
> > Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/danieldiasjava
> > Twitter: http://twitter.com/danieldiasjava
> >

> > Em qui, 6 de dez de 2018 às 07:23, Jonathan Gallimore <
> > [hidden email]> escreveu:
> >
> > > Don't panic, we can play around with that after merging your PR in. I
> > think
> > > once those headers are added, this should be good to merge.
> > >
> > > Jon

> had
> > the
> > > >

> https://github.com/Daniel-Dos/tomee/blob/master/examples/deltaspike-fullstack/pom.xml

> > run

> > running

> it,
> > > but

> > I'll

> > but
> > out

> > > very

> are

> > how

> with
> > > interested
> > > > > >> > > > > >
> https://www.mvc-spec.org/ozark/docs/install-javaee.html
> > -

> <

> > > following
> > > > > >> > > > > > >
> > https://www.tomitribe.com/blog/tomee-for-the-holidays/)
> > > .

> > help

> MVC
> > > 1.0
> each
> > > for
> lecture
> > > for

> https://medium.com/danieldiasjava/jsr-371-mvc-1-0-com-tomcat-tomee-45f9638f276c

Re: How can I help?

jgallimore
Merged. Congrats on your first commit :). Awesome example, thanks so much
for the contribution!

On Thu, Dec 6, 2018 at 9:55 PM Daniel Dias Dos Santos <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Jon,
>
> I did the adding ASF and change the persistence.xml.
>
> thanks.
> --
>
> *Daniel Dias dos Santos*
> Java Developer
> SouJava & JCP Member
> GitHub: https://github.com/Daniel-Dos
> Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/danieldiasjava
> Twitter: http://twitter.com/danieldiasjava
>

> Em qui, 6 de dez de 2018 às 14:10, Jonathan Gallimore <
> [hidden email]> escreveu:
>
> > If you do that, and add this to persistence.xml, I think we're good to
> > merge.
> >
> > <property name="openjpa.jdbc.SynchronizeMappings"
> > value="buildSchema(ForeignKeys=true,
> > Indexes=false, IgnoreErrors=true)"/>
> >
> > Jon
> >
> > On Thu, Dec 6, 2018 at 4:06 PM Daniel Dias Dos Santos <
> > [hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > > HI Jon,
> > >
> > > so I only do the ASL in Header ?
> > > --
> > >
> > > *Daniel Dias dos Santos*
> > > Java Developer
> > > SouJava & JCP Member
> > > GitHub: https://github.com/Daniel-Dos
> > > Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/danieldiasjava
> > > Twitter: http://twitter.com/danieldiasjava

> > > think

> > had
> following
> > > the
> > > > >

> https://github.com/Daniel-Dos/tomee/blob/master/examples/deltaspike-fullstack/pom.xml

> tomee:
> > > run

> > > running

> > it,

> then
> > > I'll

> cool,
> > > but
> drive
> > > out
> out.

> and

> have

> > are

> know
> > > how

> <

> > with
> an
> > > > > > >> > > > > >
> > https://www.mvc-spec.org/ozark/docs/install-javaee.html
> > > -

> Santos
> > <

> > > https://www.tomitribe.com/blog/tomee-for-the-holidays/)

> of
> > > help

> > MVC
> > each
> > lecture

> https://medium.com/danieldiasjava/jsr-371-mvc-1-0-com-tomcat-tomee-45f9638f276c

Re: How can I help?

Daniel Dias Dos Santos
Hi Jon,

thanks very much.

now I make one with RestEasy + TomEE.  : ) .

--

*Daniel Dias dos Santos*
Java Developer
SouJava & JCP Member
GitHub: https://github.com/Daniel-Dos
Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/danieldiasjava
Twitter: http://twitter.com/danieldiasjava

Em qui, 6 de dez de 2018 às 20:40, Jonathan Gallimore <
[hidden email]> escreveu:

> Merged. Congrats on your first commit :). Awesome example, thanks so much
> for the contribution!
>
> On Thu, Dec 6, 2018 at 9:55 PM Daniel Dias Dos Santos <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Hi Jon,
> >
> > I did the adding ASF and change the persistence.xml.
> >
> > thanks.
> > --
> >
> > *Daniel Dias dos Santos*
> > Java Developer
> > SouJava & JCP Member
> > GitHub: https://github.com/Daniel-Dos
> > Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/danieldiasjava
> > Twitter: http://twitter.com/danieldiasjava
> >

> > Em qui, 6 de dez de 2018 às 14:10, Jonathan Gallimore <
> > [hidden email]> escreveu:
> >
> > > If you do that, and add this to persistence.xml, I think we're good to
> > > merge.
> > >
> > > <property name="openjpa.jdbc.SynchronizeMappings"
> > > value="buildSchema(ForeignKeys=true,
> > > Indexes=false, IgnoreErrors=true)"/>
> > >
> > > Jon

> in. I

> PR, I
> > > had
> > following
> > > > > >

> https://github.com/Daniel-Dos/tomee/blob/master/examples/deltaspike-fullstack/pom.xml

> > tomee:

> with
> > > it,

> > then

> > cool,
> > drive
> > out.

> <

> > and

> > have

> we
> > > are
> failing.

> > know

> :  )

> Gallimore
> > <

> system
> > > with
> > an
> > > > > > > >> > > > > >
> > > https://www.mvc-spec.org/ozark/docs/install-javaee.html

> > Santos
> > > <

> > of

> with
> > > MVC
> > > each
> > > lecture

> the

> https://medium.com/danieldiasjava/jsr-371-mvc-1-0-com-tomcat-tomee-45f9638f276c

Re: How can I help?

jgallimore
Awesome stuff, thank you Daniel!

On Thu, 6 Dec 2018, 22:53 Daniel Dias Dos Santos <
[hidden email] wrote:

> Hi Jon,
>
> thanks very much.
>
> now I make one with RestEasy + TomEE.  : ) .
>
> --
>
> *Daniel Dias dos Santos*
> Java Developer
> SouJava & JCP Member
> GitHub: https://github.com/Daniel-Dos
> Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/danieldiasjava
> Twitter: http://twitter.com/danieldiasjava
>

> Em qui, 6 de dez de 2018 às 20:40, Jonathan Gallimore <
> [hidden email]> escreveu:
>
> > Merged. Congrats on your first commit :). Awesome example, thanks so much
> > for the contribution!
> >
> > On Thu, Dec 6, 2018 at 9:55 PM Daniel Dias Dos Santos <
> > [hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > > Hi Jon,
> > >
> > > I did the adding ASF and change the persistence.xml.
> > >
> > > thanks.
> > > --
> > >
> > > *Daniel Dias dos Santos*
> > > Java Developer
> > > SouJava & JCP Member
> > > GitHub: https://github.com/Daniel-Dos
> > > Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/danieldiasjava
> > > Twitter: http://twitter.com/danieldiasjava

> > in. I

> > PR, I
> > > following
> > > > > > >

> https://github.com/Daniel-Dos/tomee/blob/master/examples/deltaspike-fullstack/pom.xml

> > > tomee:
> version.

> when

> > with

> > > then

> <

> > > cool,
> > > drive
> you
> > > out.

> Santos
> > <

> simple
> > > and

> > > have

> Krazo,
> > we
> > failing.

> > > know

> > :  )

> > Gallimore
> > > <

> > system
> with
> > > an

> > > Santos

> the

> like
> > > of

> > with
> little

> > the

> https://medium.com/danieldiasjava/jsr-371-mvc-1-0-com-tomcat-tomee-45f9638f276c

Re: How can I help?

Daniel Dias Dos Santos
:  )

--

*Daniel Dias dos Santos*
Java Developer
SouJava & JCP Member
GitHub: https://github.com/Daniel-Dos
Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/danieldiasjava
Twitter: http://twitter.com/danieldiasjava

Em qui, 6 de dez de 2018 às 20:55, Jonathan Gallimore <
[hidden email]> escreveu:

> Awesome stuff, thank you Daniel!
>
> On Thu, 6 Dec 2018, 22:53 Daniel Dias Dos Santos <
> [hidden email] wrote:
>
> > Hi Jon,
> >
> > thanks very much.
> >
> > now I make one with RestEasy + TomEE.  : ) .
> >
> > --
> >
> > *Daniel Dias dos Santos*
> > Java Developer
> > SouJava & JCP Member
> > GitHub: https://github.com/Daniel-Dos
> > Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/danieldiasjava
> > Twitter: http://twitter.com/danieldiasjava
> >

> > Em qui, 6 de dez de 2018 às 20:40, Jonathan Gallimore <
> > [hidden email]> escreveu:
> >
> > > Merged. Congrats on your first commit :). Awesome example, thanks so
> much
> > > for the contribution!

> > > in. I

> > > PR, I
> > > > > > > >

> https://github.com/Daniel-Dos/tomee/blob/master/examples/deltaspike-fullstack/pom.xml

> > version.

> > when

> > > with

> and

> <

> Gallimore
> > <

> is
> > you

> > Santos
> > > <

> > simple

> would

> > Krazo,
> > > we
> > > failing.

> not

> it.
> > > :  )

> > > Gallimore

> > > system
> > with
> be
> TomEE:

> > the

> > like

> > > with
> > little
> some

> using
> > > the

> https://medium.com/danieldiasjava/jsr-371-mvc-1-0-com-tomcat-tomee-45f9638f276c

> www.linkedin.com/in/danieldiasjava

Re: How can I help?

Richard Monson-Haefel
Hi Daniel,

Just wanted to say, "Welcome to TomEE!".  It's great to see you jump in and
help so quickly. I see you are working with David. He's amazing.

Welcome!

Richard

On Sat, Dec 8, 2018 at 9:47 PM Daniel Dias Dos Santos <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> :  )
>
> --
>
> *Daniel Dias dos Santos*
> Java Developer
> SouJava & JCP Member
> GitHub: https://github.com/Daniel-Dos
> Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/danieldiasjava
> Twitter: http://twitter.com/danieldiasjava

Re: How can I help?

Hi Daniel

I added the TomEE Maven plugin to your example. Now you can `cd
examples/mvc-cxf` and then do `mvn clean install tomee:run` to run the app
with the webprofile flavor for TomEE. Seems to work well, but shout if you
run into any issues.

Jon

wonderful, worked very well.

One question, by default is webprofile?

thank you .
--

*Daniel Dias dos Santos*
Java Developer
SouJava & JCP Member
GitHub: https://github.com/Daniel-Dos
Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/danieldiasjava
Twitter: http://twitter.com/danieldiasjava

Em seg, 10 de dez de 2018 às 08:07, Jonathan Gallimore <
[hidden email]> escreveu:

> Hi Daniel
>
> I added the TomEE Maven plugin to your example. Now you can `cd
> examples/mvc-cxf` and then do `mvn clean install tomee:run` to run the app
> with the webprofile flavor for TomEE. Seems to work well, but shout if you
> run into any issues.
>
> Jon
>
> On Thu, Dec 6, 2018 at 10:55 PM Jonathan Gallimore <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Awesome stuff, thank you Daniel!
> >
> > On Thu, 6 Dec 2018, 22:53 Daniel Dias Dos Santos <
> > [hidden email] wrote:
> >
> >> Hi Jon,
> >>
> >> thanks very much.
> >>
> >> now I make one with RestEasy + TomEE.  : ) .
> >>
> >> --
> >>
> >> *Daniel Dias dos Santos*
> >> Java Developer
> >> SouJava & JCP Member
> >> GitHub: https://github.com/Daniel-Dos
> >> Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/danieldiasjava
> >> Twitter: http://twitter.com/danieldiasjava

> >> much

> good

> PR

> the
> >> > > > > > >

> https://github.com/Daniel-Dos/tomee/blob/master/examples/deltaspike-fullstack/pom.xml

> clean
> >> version.

> >> when

> working

> >> and

> Santos <

> >> Gallimore <

> >> is
> >> you

> >> Santos

> >> simple

> >> would

> >> Krazo,

> >> not

> it.

> >> with
> >> be
> >> TomEE:

> Dos

> >> the

> >> like

> begin
> >> little
> >> some

> using

> https://medium.com/danieldiasjava/jsr-371-mvc-1-0-com-tomcat-tomee-45f9638f276c

> www.linkedin.com/in/danieldiasjava

Re: How can I help?

Daniel Dias Dos Santos
Hi, Richard,

Many thanks for the welcome.

Yes, I have a task he shared.

All of you are amazing.

I really enjoyed the move here on the list, that's very encouraging.  :  )

--

*Daniel Dias dos Santos*
Java Developer
SouJava & JCP Member
GitHub: https://github.com/Daniel-Dos
Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/danieldiasjava
Twitter: http://twitter.com/danieldiasjava

Em seg, 10 de dez de 2018 às 06:23, Richard Monson-Haefel <
[hidden email]> escreveu:

> Hi Daniel,
>
> Just wanted to say, "Welcome to TomEE!".  It's great to see you jump in and
> help so quickly. I see you are working with David. He's amazing.
>
> Welcome!
>
> Richard
>
> On Sat, Dec 8, 2018 at 9:47 PM Daniel Dias Dos Santos <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > :  )
> >
> > --
> >
> > *Daniel Dias dos Santos*