How can I help?

Daniel Dias Dos Santos
Hi folks,

My name is Daniel,  today @dblevins me sent the  following link (
https://www.tomitribe.com/blog/tomee-for-the-holidays/) .

I think an very good initiative and I would like of help in something .

My experience in Open Source is low, I begin with MVC 1.0 (
https://github.com/mvc-spec) and I did a little each for help, like report
bugs, writing tutorials, help in site and some lecture for this one
featuring JSR.

A of tutorials is with Tomcat and Tomee using the RestEasy (
https://medium.com/danieldiasjava/jsr-371-mvc-1-0-com-tomcat-tomee-45f9638f276c)
(pt-br) .

thanks.

--

*Daniel Dias dos Santos*
Java Developer
Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/danieldiasjava
Twitter: http://twitter.com/danieldiasjava

Re: How can I help?

David Blevins-2
Hi Daniel, just saw your PR come in -- Amazing! :)

--
David Blevins
http://twitter.com/dblevins

> On Nov 30, 2018, at 6:19 PM, Daniel Dias Dos Santos <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi folks,
>
> My name is Daniel,  today @dblevins me sent the  following link (
> https://www.tomitribe.com/blog/tomee-for-the-holidays/) .
>
> I think an very good initiative and I would like of help in something .
>
> My experience in Open Source is low, I begin with MVC 1.0 (
> https://github.com/mvc-spec) and I did a little each for help, like report
> bugs, writing tutorials, help in site and some lecture for this one
> featuring JSR.
>
> A of tutorials is with Tomcat and Tomee using the RestEasy (
> https://medium.com/danieldiasjava/jsr-371-mvc-1-0-com-tomcat-tomee-45f9638f276c)
> (pt-br) .
>
> thanks.
>
> --
>
> *Daniel Dias dos Santos*
> Java Developer
> SouJava & JCP Member
> GitHub: https://github.com/Daniel-Dos
> Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/danieldiasjava
> Twitter: http://twitter.com/danieldiasjava

Re: How can I help?

Hi Daniel

Thanks so much for posting!

I really like the MVC spec, and use it for a system with TomEE here. I'd
love us to have an example that shows TomEE 8 with an application using the
latest Krazo version. Is that something you'd be interested in creating?
This page hints at some issues running on TomEE:
https://www.mvc-spec.org/ozark/docs/install-javaee.html - perhaps we could
work through these along the way?

Jon

On Sat, Dec 1, 2018 at 2:28 AM Daniel Dias Dos Santos <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> My name is Daniel,  today @dblevins me sent the  following link (
> https://www.tomitribe.com/blog/tomee-for-the-holidays/) .
>
> I think an very good initiative and I would like of help in something .
>
> My experience in Open Source is low, I begin with MVC 1.0 (
> https://github.com/mvc-spec) and I did a little each for help, like report
> bugs, writing tutorials, help in site and some lecture for this one
> featuring JSR.
>
> A of tutorials is with Tomcat and Tomee using the RestEasy (
>
> https://medium.com/danieldiasjava/jsr-371-mvc-1-0-com-tomcat-tomee-45f9638f276c
> )
> (pt-br) .
>
> thanks.
>
> --
>
> *Daniel Dias dos Santos*
> Java Developer
> SouJava & JCP Member
> GitHub: https://github.com/Daniel-Dos
> Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/danieldiasjava
> Twitter: http://twitter.com/danieldiasjava

Re: How can I help?

Richard Monson-Haefel
Welcome to TomEE, Daniel!

On Fri, Nov 30, 2018 at 8:28 PM Daniel Dias Dos Santos <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> My name is Daniel,  today @dblevins me sent the  following link (
> https://www.tomitribe.com/blog/tomee-for-the-holidays/) .
>
> I think an very good initiative and I would like of help in something .
>
> My experience in Open Source is low, I begin with MVC 1.0 (
> https://github.com/mvc-spec) and I did a little each for help, like report
> bugs, writing tutorials, help in site and some lecture for this one
> featuring JSR.
>
> A of tutorials is with Tomcat and Tomee using the RestEasy (
>
> https://medium.com/danieldiasjava/jsr-371-mvc-1-0-com-tomcat-tomee-45f9638f276c
> )
> (pt-br) .
>
> thanks.
>
> --
>
> *Daniel Dias dos Santos*
> Java Developer
> SouJava & JCP Member
> GitHub: https://github.com/Daniel-Dos
> Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/danieldiasjava
> Twitter: http://twitter.com/danieldiasjava

--
Richard Monson-Haefel
https://twitter.com/rmonson
https://www.linkedin.com/in/monsonhaefel/

Re: How can I help?

Daniel Dias Dos Santos
Hi David,

I'll still try to look at other other issues.

Thank you very much for your support.
--

*Daniel Dias dos Santos*
Java Developer
SouJava & JCP Member
GitHub: https://github.com/Daniel-Dos
Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/danieldiasjava
Twitter: http://twitter.com/danieldiasjava

Em seg, 3 de dez de 2018 às 01:24, David Blevins <[hidden email]>
escreveu:

> Hi Daniel, just saw your PR come in -- Amazing! :)
>

> --
> David Blevins
> http://twitter.com/dblevins
> http://www.tomitribe.com
>
> > On Nov 30, 2018, at 6:19 PM, Daniel Dias Dos Santos <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > Hi folks,
> >
> > My name is Daniel,  today @dblevins me sent the  following link (
> > https://www.tomitribe.com/blog/tomee-for-the-holidays/) .
> >
> > I think an very good initiative and I would like of help in something .
> >
> > My experience in Open Source is low, I begin with MVC 1.0 (
> > https://github.com/mvc-spec) and I did a little each for help, like
> report
> > bugs, writing tutorials, help in site and some lecture for this one
> > featuring JSR.
> >
> > A of tutorials is with Tomcat and Tomee using the RestEasy (
> >
> https://medium.com/danieldiasjava/jsr-371-mvc-1-0-com-tomcat-tomee-45f9638f276c
> )
> > (pt-br) .
> >
> > thanks.
> >
> > --
> >
> > *Daniel Dias dos Santos*
> > Java Developer
> > SouJava & JCP Member
> > GitHub: https://github.com/Daniel-Dos
> > Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/danieldiasjava
> > Twitter: http://twitter.com/danieldiasjava

Re: How can I help?

Daniel Dias Dos Santos
Hi Jon,

It's good that you like MVC spec, it's a very simple and very cool spec,
because it reuses our knowledge in Jax-RS.

I would love to make an example for Tomee 8, would have problem in using
RestEasy for this?

so far the Apache CXF is not 100% in Ozark / Krazo, we are having some
problems in the test phase of the TCK that is failing.

But I can do an example using Apache CXF, I do not know how far the MVC API
will work with it.

I think it's a good idea to work the way with it. :  )
--

*Daniel Dias dos Santos*
Java Developer
SouJava & JCP Member
GitHub: https://github.com/Daniel-Dos
Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/danieldiasjava
Twitter: http://twitter.com/danieldiasjava

Em seg, 3 de dez de 2018 às 09:43, Jonathan Gallimore <
[hidden email]> escreveu:

> Hi Daniel
>
> Thanks so much for posting!
>
> I really like the MVC spec, and use it for a system with TomEE here. I'd
> love us to have an example that shows TomEE 8 with an application using the
> latest Krazo version. Is that something you'd be interested in creating?
> This page hints at some issues running on TomEE:
> https://www.mvc-spec.org/ozark/docs/install-javaee.html - perhaps we could
> work through these along the way?
>
> Jon
>
> On Sat, Dec 1, 2018 at 2:28 AM Daniel Dias Dos Santos <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Hi folks,
> >
> > My name is Daniel,  today @dblevins me sent the  following link (
> > https://www.tomitribe.com/blog/tomee-for-the-holidays/) .
> >
> > I think an very good initiative and I would like of help in something .
> >
> > My experience in Open Source is low, I begin with MVC 1.0 (
> > https://github.com/mvc-spec) and I did a little each for help, like
> report
> > bugs, writing tutorials, help in site and some lecture for this one
> > featuring JSR.
> >
> > A of tutorials is with Tomcat and Tomee using the RestEasy (
> >

> https://medium.com/danieldiasjava/jsr-371-mvc-1-0-com-tomcat-tomee-45f9638f276c
> > )
> > (pt-br) .
> >
> > thanks.
> >
> > --
> >
> > *Daniel Dias dos Santos*
> > Java Developer
> > SouJava & JCP Member
> > GitHub: https://github.com/Daniel-Dos
> > Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/danieldiasjava
> > Twitter: http://twitter.com/danieldiasjava

Re: How can I help?

Daniel Dias Dos Santos
thanks Richard, :  )
--

*Daniel Dias dos Santos*
Java Developer
SouJava & JCP Member
GitHub: https://github.com/Daniel-Dos
Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/danieldiasjava
Twitter: http://twitter.com/danieldiasjava

Em seg, 3 de dez de 2018 às 09:55, Richard Monson-Haefel <
[hidden email]> escreveu:

> Welcome to TomEE, Daniel!
>
> On Fri, Nov 30, 2018 at 8:28 PM Daniel Dias Dos Santos <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Hi folks,
> >
> > My name is Daniel,  today @dblevins me sent the  following link (
> > https://www.tomitribe.com/blog/tomee-for-the-holidays/) .
> >
> > I think an very good initiative and I would like of help in something .
> >
> > My experience in Open Source is low, I begin with MVC 1.0 (
> > https://github.com/mvc-spec) and I did a little each for help, like
> report
> > bugs, writing tutorials, help in site and some lecture for this one
> > featuring JSR.
> >
> > A of tutorials is with Tomcat and Tomee using the RestEasy (
> >

> https://medium.com/danieldiasjava/jsr-371-mvc-1-0-com-tomcat-tomee-45f9638f276c
> > )
> > (pt-br) .
> >
> > thanks.
> >
> > --
> >
> > *Daniel Dias dos Santos*
> > Java Developer
> > SouJava & JCP Member
> > GitHub: https://github.com/Daniel-Dos
> > Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/danieldiasjava
> > Twitter: http://twitter.com/danieldiasjava
> >

> --
> Richard Monson-Haefel
> https://twitter.com/rmonson
> https://www.linkedin.com/in/monsonhaefel/

Re: How can I help?

How about one example for each? A working example is cool, but it would be
great to use a CXF-based example that we can use to drive out the issues so
we can help fix them. I'm of course happy to help you out.

Cheers!

Jon

wonderful,

I'll do them.

thank you very much
--

*Daniel Dias dos Santos*
Java Developer
SouJava & JCP Member
GitHub: https://github.com/Daniel-Dos
Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/danieldiasjava
Twitter: http://twitter.com/danieldiasjava

Em seg, 3 de dez de 2018 às 15:14, Jonathan Gallimore <
[hidden email]> escreveu:

> How about one example for each? A working example is cool, but it would be
> great to use a CXF-based example that we can use to drive out the issues so
> we can help fix them. I'm of course happy to help you out.
>
> Cheers!
>
> Jon
>
> On Mon, Dec 3, 2018 at 4:55 PM Daniel Dias Dos Santos <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Hi Jon,
> >
> > It's good that you like MVC spec, it's a very simple and very cool spec,
> > because it reuses our knowledge in Jax-RS.
> >
> > I would love to make an example for Tomee 8, would have problem in using
> > RestEasy for this?
> >
> > so far the Apache CXF is not 100% in Ozark / Krazo, we are having some
> > problems in the test phase of the TCK that is failing.
> >
> > But I can do an example using Apache CXF, I do not know how far the MVC
> API
> > will work with it.
> >
> > I think it's a good idea to work the way with it. :  )
> > --
> >
> > *Daniel Dias dos Santos*
> > Java Developer
> > SouJava & JCP Member
> > GitHub: https://github.com/Daniel-Dos
> > Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/danieldiasjava
> > Twitter: http://twitter.com/danieldiasjava
> >

> > Em seg, 3 de dez de 2018 às 09:43, Jonathan Gallimore <
> > [hidden email]> escreveu:
> >
> > > Hi Daniel
> > >
> > > Thanks so much for posting!
> > >
> > > I really like the MVC spec, and use it for a system with TomEE here.
> I'd
> > > love us to have an example that shows TomEE 8 with an application using
> > the
> > > latest Krazo version. Is that something you'd be interested in
> creating?
> > > This page hints at some issues running on TomEE:
> > > https://www.mvc-spec.org/ozark/docs/install-javaee.html - perhaps we
> > could
> > > work through these along the way?
> > >
> > > Jon

> something .

> > > report

> https://medium.com/danieldiasjava/jsr-371-mvc-1-0-com-tomcat-tomee-45f9638f276c

Re: How can I help?

Daniel Dias Dos Santos
Hi Jon,

One question, do you guys usually use SNAPSHOT versions in the examples?

thank you.
--

[hidden email]> escreveu:

> How about one example for each? A working example is cool, but it would be
> great to use a CXF-based example that we can use to drive out the issues so
> we can help fix them. I'm of course happy to help you out.
>
> Cheers!
>
> Jon
>
> On Mon, Dec 3, 2018 at 4:55 PM Daniel Dias Dos Santos <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Hi Jon,
> >
> > It's good that you like MVC spec, it's a very simple and very cool spec,
> > because it reuses our knowledge in Jax-RS.
> >
> > I would love to make an example for Tomee 8, would have problem in using
> > RestEasy for this?
> >
> > so far the Apache CXF is not 100% in Ozark / Krazo, we are having some
> > problems in the test phase of the TCK that is failing.
> >
> > But I can do an example using Apache CXF, I do not know how far the MVC
> API
> > will work with it.
> >
> > I think it's a good idea to work the way with it. :  )
> > --
> >
> > *Daniel Dias dos Santos*
> > Java Developer
> > SouJava & JCP Member
> > GitHub: https://github.com/Daniel-Dos
> > Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/danieldiasjava
> > Twitter: http://twitter.com/danieldiasjava
> >

> > Em seg, 3 de dez de 2018 às 09:43, Jonathan Gallimore <
> > [hidden email]> escreveu:
> >
> > > Hi Daniel
> > >
> > > Thanks so much for posting!
> > >
> > > I really like the MVC spec, and use it for a system with TomEE here.
> I'd
> > > love us to have an example that shows TomEE 8 with an application using
> > the
> > > latest Krazo version. Is that something you'd be interested in
> creating?
> > > This page hints at some issues running on TomEE:
> > > https://www.mvc-spec.org/ozark/docs/install-javaee.html - perhaps we
> > could
> > > work through these along the way?
> > >
> > > Jon

> something .

> > > report

> https://medium.com/danieldiasjava/jsr-371-mvc-1-0-com-tomcat-tomee-45f9638f276c

Re: How can I help?

brunobat
Hi Daniel,

We use the same version as the TomEE branch you are working on. On
master it's 8.0.0-SNAPSHOT.

Cheers

Bruno Baptista
https://twitter.com/brunobat_

Hi Bruno,

thanks.
--

*Daniel Dias dos Santos*
Java Developer
SouJava & JCP Member
GitHub: https://github.com/Daniel-Dos
Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/danieldiasjava
Twitter: http://twitter.com/danieldiasjava

Em ter, 4 de dez de 2018 às 07:34, Bruno Baptista <[hidden email]>
escreveu:

> Hi Daniel,
>
> We use the same version as the TomEE branch you are working on. On
> master it's 8.0.0-SNAPSHOT.
>
> Cheers
>
> Bruno Baptista
> https://twitter.com/brunobat_
>

> On 04/12/18 03:27, Daniel Dias Dos Santos wrote:
> > Hi Jon,
> >
> > One question, do you guys usually use SNAPSHOT versions in the examples?
> >
> > thank you.
> > --
> >
> > *Daniel Dias dos Santos*
> > Java Developer
> > SouJava & JCP Member
> > GitHub: https://github.com/Daniel-Dos
> > Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/danieldiasjava
> > Twitter: http://twitter.com/danieldiasjava
> >

> > Em seg, 3 de dez de 2018 às 15:14, Jonathan Gallimore <
> > [hidden email]> escreveu:
> >
> >> How about one example for each? A working example is cool, but it would
> be
> >> great to use a CXF-based example that we can use to drive out the
> issues so
> >> we can help fix them. I'm of course happy to help you out.
> >>
> >> Cheers!
> >>
> >> Jon

> spec,

> using

> >> API

> >> I'd
> using
> >> creating?

> >> something .

> https://medium.com/danieldiasjava/jsr-371-mvc-1-0-com-tomcat-tomee-45f9638f276c

Re: How can I help?

César Hernández Mendoza
@Bruno,
This means that when the release process get's done, then the final version
(the one exposed to the world) of the examples code will be automatically
set to the release version right?

El mar., 4 dic. 2018 a las 3:34, Bruno Baptista (<[hidden email]>)
escribió:

> Hi Daniel,
>
> We use the same version as the TomEE branch you are working on. On
> master it's 8.0.0-SNAPSHOT.
>
> Cheers
>
> Bruno Baptista
> https://twitter.com/brunobat_
>

> On 04/12/18 03:27, Daniel Dias Dos Santos wrote:
> > Hi Jon,
> >
> > One question, do you guys usually use SNAPSHOT versions in the examples?
> >
> > thank you.
> > --
> >
> > *Daniel Dias dos Santos*
> > Java Developer
> > SouJava & JCP Member
> > GitHub: https://github.com/Daniel-Dos
> > Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/danieldiasjava
> > Twitter: http://twitter.com/danieldiasjava
> >

> > Em seg, 3 de dez de 2018 às 15:14, Jonathan Gallimore <
> > [hidden email]> escreveu:
> >
> >> How about one example for each? A working example is cool, but it would
> be
> >> great to use a CXF-based example that we can use to drive out the
> issues so
> >> we can help fix them. I'm of course happy to help you out.
> >>
> >> Cheers!
> >>
> >> Jon

> spec,

> using

> >> API

> >> I'd
> using
> >> creating?

> >> something .

> https://medium.com/danieldiasjava/jsr-371-mvc-1-0-com-tomcat-tomee-45f9638f276c

César Hernández Mendoza.

Re: How can I help?

brunobat
It should, yes. All artifacts, including the examples are under the same
TomEE version.

Bruno Baptista
https://twitter.com/brunobat_

On 04/12/18 15:21, César Hernández Mendoza wrote:

> @Bruno,
> This means that when the release process get's done, then the final version
> (the one exposed to the world) of the examples code will be automatically
> set to the release version right?
>
> El mar., 4 dic. 2018 a las 3:34, Bruno Baptista (<[hidden email]>)
> escribió:
>
>> Hi Daniel,
>>
>> We use the same version as the TomEE branch you are working on. On
>> master it's 8.0.0-SNAPSHOT.
>>
>> Cheers
>>
>> Bruno Baptista
>> https://twitter.com/brunobat_
>>

>> On 04/12/18 03:27, Daniel Dias Dos Santos wrote:
>>> Hi Jon,
>>>
>>> One question, do you guys usually use SNAPSHOT versions in the examples?
>>>
>>> thank you.
>>> --
>>>
>>> *Daniel Dias dos Santos*
>>> Java Developer
>>> SouJava & JCP Member
>>> GitHub: https://github.com/Daniel-Dos
>>> Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/danieldiasjava
>>> Twitter: http://twitter.com/danieldiasjava

>> be
>> issues so

>> spec,

>> using

>> using

>> https://medium.com/danieldiasjava/jsr-371-mvc-1-0-com-tomcat-tomee-45f9638f276c

Re: How can I help?

Hi Daniel

I saw your PR come in. Just pushing my current work, and then I'll take a
look at it. I'm excited to give it a go.

Cheers!

Jon

wonderful
I'm giving a revised indentation part.

thank you very much.
--

*Daniel Dias dos Santos*
Java Developer
SouJava & JCP Member
GitHub: https://github.com/Daniel-Dos
Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/danieldiasjava
Twitter: http://twitter.com/danieldiasjava

Em qua, 5 de dez de 2018 às 13:01, Jonathan Gallimore <
[hidden email]> escreveu:

> Hi Daniel
>
> I saw your PR come in. Just pushing my current work, and then I'll take a
> look at it. I'm excited to give it a go.
>
> Cheers!
>
> Jon
>
> On Mon, Dec 3, 2018 at 5:17 PM Daniel Dias Dos Santos <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > wonderful,
> >
> > I'll do them.
> >
> > thank you very much
> > --
> >
> > *Daniel Dias dos Santos*
> > Java Developer
> > SouJava & JCP Member
> > GitHub: https://github.com/Daniel-Dos
> > Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/danieldiasjava
> > Twitter: http://twitter.com/danieldiasjava
> >

> > Em seg, 3 de dez de 2018 às 15:14, Jonathan Gallimore <
> > [hidden email]> escreveu:
> >
> > > How about one example for each? A working example is cool, but it would
> > be
> > > great to use a CXF-based example that we can use to drive out the
> issues
> > so
> > > we can help fix them. I'm of course happy to help you out.
> > >
> > > Cheers!
> > >
> > > Jon

> > spec,

> > using

> some

> MVC
> > > API

> here.
> > > I'd
> > using
> > > creating?
> we

> > > something .

> > like
> one

> https://medium.com/danieldiasjava/jsr-371-mvc-1-0-com-tomcat-tomee-45f9638f276c

Re: How can I help?

jgallimore
Hi Daniel

Can you add the ASL header to the new files?

On Wed, Dec 5, 2018 at 3:12 PM Daniel Dias Dos Santos <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Jon,
>
> wonderful
> I'm giving a revised indentation part.
>
> thank you very much.
> --
>
> *Daniel Dias dos Santos*
> Java Developer
> SouJava & JCP Member
> GitHub: https://github.com/Daniel-Dos
> Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/danieldiasjava
> Twitter: http://twitter.com/danieldiasjava
>

> Em qua, 5 de dez de 2018 às 13:01, Jonathan Gallimore <
> [hidden email]> escreveu:
>
> > Hi Daniel
> >
> > I saw your PR come in. Just pushing my current work, and then I'll take a
> > look at it. I'm excited to give it a go.
> >
> > Cheers!
> >
> > Jon
> >
> > On Mon, Dec 3, 2018 at 5:17 PM Daniel Dias Dos Santos <
> > [hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > > wonderful,
> > >
> > > I'll do them.
> > >
> > > thank you very much
> > > --
> > >
> > > *Daniel Dias dos Santos*
> > > Java Developer
> > > SouJava & JCP Member
> > > GitHub: https://github.com/Daniel-Dos
> > > Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/danieldiasjava
> > > Twitter: http://twitter.com/danieldiasjava

> would
> > > be
> > issues
> > > so

> > > spec,

> > > using

> > some

> > MVC

> > here.
> > > using
> perhaps
> > we

> link (

> > > like
> > one

> https://medium.com/danieldiasjava/jsr-371-mvc-1-0-com-tomcat-tomee-45f9638f276c

Re: How can I help?

jgallimore
Also can you try adding:

value="buildSchema(ForeignKeys=true,
Indexes=false, IgnoreErrors=true)"/>

to persistence.xml, so the schema is created automatically when running on
OpenJPA?

It would also be good to get the TomEE Maven plugin working with it, but
that shouldn't block this PR being merged.

Love the example, especially the image on the home page!

Jon

I'll add them.

thank you
--

*Daniel Dias dos Santos*
Java Developer
SouJava & JCP Member
GitHub: https://github.com/Daniel-Dos
Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/danieldiasjava
Twitter: http://twitter.com/danieldiasjava

Em qua, 5 de dez de 2018 às 20:22, Jonathan Gallimore <
[hidden email]> escreveu:

> Hi Daniel
>
> Can you add the ASL header to the new files?
>
> Thanks
>
> Jon
>
> On Wed, Dec 5, 2018 at 3:12 PM Daniel Dias Dos Santos <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Hi Jon,
> >
> > wonderful
> > I'm giving a revised indentation part.
> >
> > thank you very much.
> > --
> >
> > *Daniel Dias dos Santos*
> > Java Developer
> > SouJava & JCP Member
> > GitHub: https://github.com/Daniel-Dos
> > Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/danieldiasjava
> > Twitter: http://twitter.com/danieldiasjava
> >

> > Em qua, 5 de dez de 2018 às 13:01, Jonathan Gallimore <
> > [hidden email]> escreveu:
> >
> > > Hi Daniel
> > >
> > > I saw your PR come in. Just pushing my current work, and then I'll
> take a
> > > look at it. I'm excited to give it a go.
> > >
> > > Cheers!
> > >
> > > Jon

> > would
> > > issues

> cool

> in

> > > some

> the
> > > MVC

> > > here.
> application
> > perhaps
> > > we

> > link (

> help,
> this
> > > one

> https://medium.com/danieldiasjava/jsr-371-mvc-1-0-com-tomcat-tomee-45f9638f276c

Re: How can I help?

Daniel Dias Dos Santos
Hi Jon,

I can try to add yes, but I had problem before submitting the PR, I had
tried to use the above statement and the TomEE maven plugin following the
example :

https://github.com/Daniel-Dos/tomee/blob/master/examples/deltaspike-fullstack/pom.xml

but I had problem at the time of its execution with mvn clean tomee: run
started to seem an exceptions.
so I tried running it out with the plume + eclipse-link version.
--

*Daniel Dias dos Santos*
Java Developer
SouJava & JCP Member