How can I Help?

chege
Hi,

I am Chege. I'd like to help with Tomee. I am Java EE/Spring Developer
based in Kenya. I would like to start small and learn my way up.

Thanks.

Re: How can I Help?

César Hernández Mendoza
Welcome, Chege!

The entry point for contributing can be found here:
http://tomee.apache.org/community/

We currently have two JIRA Epics targeted for new contributors, feel free
to request the assignment of one Ticket or create a new one if you think it
needs it.

Generation of MP examples: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-2285
Improving documentation: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-2369

El jue., 3 ene. 2019 a las 10:43, chege (<[hidden email]>) escribió:

> Hi,
>
> I am Chege. I'd like to help with Tomee. I am Java EE/Spring Developer
> based in Kenya. I would like to start small and learn my way up.
>
> Thanks.

César Hernández Mendoza.