Heads up on m2 change

Going to change the layout to match m2.  The m1 build will still
work, though.  Will be done in a minute.

Re: Heads up on m2 change

Jacek Laskowski-3
2006/2/21, David Blevins <[hidden email]>:
> Going to change the layout to match m2.  The m1 build will still
> work, though.  Will be done in a minute.

The minute had passed ;) What OpenEJB version were you talking about?

> -David

Jacek

Jacek Laskowski
http://www.laskowski.org.pl

Re: Heads up on m2 change

On Feb 21, 2006, at 11:43 PM, Jacek Laskowski wrote:

> 2006/2/21, David Blevins <[hidden email]>:
>> Going to change the layout to match m2.  The m1 build will still
>> work, though.  Will be done in a minute.
>
> The minute had passed ;) What OpenEJB version were you talking about?

Sorry forgot to send an all clear message.  Doing too much today.

Talking about 2 and revision 2480 is the last of the changes.  Just
poked at the layout to make it more m2-friendly.

Someone could probably move the poms from our m2 dir in now.  They're
mostly finished already, we could have an m2 setup in short order.
Sans itests that is.

Big ball of wax that will be.