Having search but not found: JMX counter for current EJB SLSB PoolSize

Having search but not found: JMX counter for current EJB SLSB PoolSize

COURTAULT Francois
Hello everyone,

I was not able to find a JMX counter for EJB SLSB pool size :( Does it exists ?

Best Regards.

________________________________

Re: Having search but not found: JMX counter for current EJB SLSB PoolSize

Cesar Hernandez
Hi Francois,

In jconsole you find the Stateless container configuration [1] maxSize
along with other +30 related attributes in the section: -> MBeans ->
openejb.management -> Pool

Points to consider:
* You need to have at least one EJB deployed in your TomEE instance
* If you use VisualVM, you need to make sure to install MBeans Browser
plugin first.

[1] http://tomee.apache.org/statelesscontainer-config.html

César Hernández.

RE: Having search but not found: JMX counter for current EJB SLSB PoolSize

COURTAULT Francois
Hello Cesar,

Yes you're right, I have found some useful counters :-)
But I also have discovered that I have a pool by EJB: is it right ?

Just to be clear enough, if our application has 2 stateless EJBs (EJB-A and EJB-B), I will have one pool for EJB-A  and another pool for EJB-B, with for each, a default MaxSize set to 10, right ?

Best Regards.

[1] https://eur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Ftomee.apache.org%2Fstatelesscontainer-config.html&amp;data=02%7C01%7CFrancois.COURTAULT%40gemalto.com%7C7c0e7012f377477a436808d719ec879a%7C37d0a9db7c464096bfe31add5b495d6d%7C0%7C0%7C637006375997388354&amp;sdata=MSmeV3x%2FcF2Mw1BnrT7OK3Ipzc8hUHwUn91QrANev%2FQ%3D&amp;reserved=0

[hidden email]>) escribió:

> Hello everyone,
>
> I was not able to find a JMX counter for EJB SLSB pool size :( Does it
> exists ?
>
> Best Regards.
>

> ________________________________
> This message and any attachments are intended solely for the
> addressees and may contain confidential information. Any unauthorized
> use or disclosure, either whole or partial, is prohibited.
> E-mails are susceptible to alteration. Our company shall not be liable
> for the message if altered, changed or falsified. If you are not the
> intended recipient of this message, please delete it and notify the sender.
> Although all reasonable efforts have been made to keep this
> transmission free from viruses, the sender will not be liable for
> damages caused by a transmitted virus.

César Hernández.

Re: Having search but not found: JMX counter for current EJB SLSB PoolSize

Cesar Hernandez

> But I also have discovered that I have a pool by EJB: is it right ?Just to
> be clear enough, if our application has 2 stateless EJBs (EJB-A and EJB-B),
> I will have one pool for EJB-A  and another pool for EJB-B, with for each,
> a default MaxSize set to 10, right ?

Yes, that's right. That's my understanding.

César Hernández.