Has anyone here tried TomEE with Apache Stratos?

Has anyone here tried TomEE with Apache Stratos?

Bjorn Danielsson
Just what the Subject says. I am looking into various scalable
cloud platforms for TomEE and this one caught my eye since it's
an Apache thingy.

Bjorn Danielsson
Cuspy Code AB

Re: Has anyone here tried TomEE with Apache Stratos?

Jean-Louis MONTEIRO
I did not and I'm not aware of
Maybe someone else

On Tue, Jul 1, 2014 at 10:06 PM, Bjorn Danielsson <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Just what the Subject says. I am looking into various scalable
> cloud platforms for TomEE and this one caught my eye since it's
> an Apache thingy.
>
> --
> Bjorn Danielsson
> Cuspy Code AB

Re: Has anyone here tried TomEE with Apache Stratos?

Bjorn Danielsson
Thanks for your reply Jean-Louis. I investigated a bit more
myself and according to the docs the cloud controller works
with Tomcat at the IaaS level, so I assume it should also
work with TomEE. However, I gave up trying to make it work
with a simple OpenStack lab environment after a few hours,
partly because the docs weren't consistent with the release,
and during the process I also realized that the whole thing
was a bit of overkill for my current requirements anyway.

Bash & curl will do wonders if you can keep things simple :)

--
Bjorn Danielsson
Cuspy Code AB

Jean-Louis Monteiro <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I did not and I'm not aware of
> Maybe someone else
>
> --
> Jean-Louis Monteiro
> http://twitter.com/jlouismonteiro
> http://www.tomitribe.com
>

> On Tue, Jul 1, 2014 at 10:06 PM, Bjorn Danielsson <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Just what the Subject says. I am looking into various scalable
>> cloud platforms for TomEE and this one caught my eye since it's
>> an Apache thingy.
>>
>> --
>> Bjorn Danielsson
>> Cuspy Code AB

Re: Has anyone here tried TomEE with Apache Stratos?

Jean-Louis MONTEIRO
Yes, I don't see any blocking issue.
Definitely let us know and if you want to contribute a sample or a blog
post, we'd be more than happy.

Jean-Louis