Happy Holidays to all of you and your families

Happy Holidays to all of you and your families

jlmonteiro
Kind regards,

Jean-Louis

Re: Happy Holidays to all of you and your families

Mohammad Nour El-Din
HoHoHoooo Meeeeeeeeerrryyyyyyyy Xmas ;)

On Thu, Dec 23, 2010 at 4:08 PM, Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Kind regards,
>
> Jean-Louis

- Mohammad Nour
- Blog: http://tadabborat.blogspot.com
----
- Albert Einstein

than your best."

"Stay hungry, stay foolish."
- Steve Jobs

Re: Happy Holidays to all of you and your families

Jacek Laskowski
On Thu, Dec 23, 2010 at 5:08 PM, Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Kind regards,

Thanks and am wishing you and our openejb users Happy Holidays too.

Jacek

Jacek Laskowski
Notatnik Projektanta Java EE - http://jaceklaskowski.pl

Re: Happy Holidays to all of you and your families

Happy Holidays!

All the best to everyone!

-David