GraalVM

chongma
out of interest has anyone tried to create a native image of TomEE using
GraalVM?

Re: GraalVM

Romain Manni-Bucau
No and GraalVM doesn't support enough of java yet for EE. Will come ;)

Le dim. 10 juin 2018 à 11:19, Matthew Broadhead <
[hidden email]> a écrit :

> out of interest has anyone tried to create a native image of TomEE using
> GraalVM?

Re: GraalVM

exabrial12
I think the biggest setback from GraalVM right now will be that it doesn't
support reflection, which nearly every application container and DI
framework uses heavily.

If you want to do something like DI and create native images, you might
look into https://google.github.io/dagger/ which does compile-time DI and
my guess would be more compatible with GraalVM.

If you do have any progress, post back here! We'd love to hear both good
and bad success stories.

--
Jonathan | [hidden email]
Pessimists, see a jar as half empty. Optimists, in contrast, see it as half