Google+ "following"

Was going to try and add everyone to the circle of the Apache TomEE Google+ page, but it appears that Google doesn't allow that until you are following the Apache TomEE page.

So if you want to be listed in the "Team Members" circle, you need to first add Apache TomEE to your circles:

  https://plus.google.com/b/118203123063829126066/118203123063829126066/posts

Re: Google+ "following"

dsh-3
Done... I hope so... sometimes Google+ seems to be "not so intuitive"...