Freeze trunk directory layout

Dain Sundstrom
I'd like to call for a freeze on the trunk directory layout, while we
attempt to merge the changes from the dead 1.2 and 2.2 branches.
Once we get merged, I'm cool with switching to the m2 layout, but it
will make life my life painful if directories get moved in the mean
time.

-dain

Re: Freeze trunk directory layout

Jacek Laskowski
On 6/17/06, Dain Sundstrom <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I'd like to call for a freeze on the trunk directory layout, while we
> attempt to merge the changes from the dead 1.2 and 2.2 branches.
> Once we get merged, I'm cool with switching to the m2 layout, but it
> will make life my life painful if directories get moved in the mean
> time.

+1.

> -dain

Jacek