Forward porting JCA proxy code

jgallimore
Hi folks

I have created a PR which brings forward a patch I applied to 1.7.x to
master: https://github.com/apache/tomee/pull/99

I've seen a couple of resource adapters now that cast to their connection
implementation class - this change should allow that to happen without a
classcastexception.

One extra note on this, is that if the "final" modifier is removed from
org.apache.activemq.artemis.ra.ActiveMQRASession (
https://github.com/apache/activemq-artemis/compare/master...jgallimore:artemis-tomee),
then Artemis can be used successfully as a JMS provider with TomEE - I
think a couple of people have been looking for this.

Feedback is welcome - many thanks!

Re: Forward porting JCA proxy code

jgallimore
I've merged this in - should anyone have any subsequent issues or
objections, please shout.

Jon