Fix pom.xml in examples.

brunobat
Hi Folks,

Yet in relation with the examples...

I've noticed that project folder names and artifact ids not always match.

Some of the sub-projects are absent from the parent modules... They are
not being built.

Some of them declare a Parent in the pom.xml with no need and should be
removed.

I'll create a Jira to fix these issues and try to split the work in at
least 2 PRs in order no minimize the impact in the ongoing work.

Cheers

--
Bruno Baptista
https://twitter.com/brunobat_

Re: Fix pom.xml in examples.

Jean-Louis MONTEIRO
Thanks Bruno for reviewing and for the ticket to fix the issue.

On Thu, Dec 6, 2018 at 3:04 PM Bruno Baptista <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Folks,
>
> Yet in relation with the examples...
>
> I've noticed that project folder names and artifact ids not always match.
>
> Some of the sub-projects are absent from the parent modules... They are
> not being built.
>
> Some of them declare a Parent in the pom.xml with no need and should be
> removed.
>
> I'll create a Jira to fix these issues and try to split the work in at
> least 2 PRs in order no minimize the impact in the ongoing work.
>
> Cheers
>
> --
> Bruno Baptista
> https://twitter.com/brunobat_

Re: Fix pom.xml in examples.

brunobat
Hi Folks.

Here is the Jira: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-2328

And a PR: https://github.com/apache/tomee/pull/259

The changes should not conflict with ongoing work.

We have a project that has errors and is commented out in the modules:
arquillian-jpa

I digger into it and it seems there are 2 different transaction managers
in conflict. This might be an Arquillian issue. I've created a Jira if
someone wants to look into it in detail:

Cheers

Bruno Baptista
https://twitter.com/brunobat_

On 07/12/18 09:09, Jean-Louis Monteiro wrote:

> Thanks Bruno for reviewing and for the ticket to fix the issue.
> --
> Jean-Louis Monteiro
> http://twitter.com/jlouismonteiro
> http://www.tomitribe.com
>

> On Thu, Dec 6, 2018 at 3:04 PM Bruno Baptista <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hi Folks,
>>
>> Yet in relation with the examples...
>>
>> I've noticed that project folder names and artifact ids not always match.
>>
>> Some of the sub-projects are absent from the parent modules... They are
>> not being built.
>>
>> Some of them declare a Parent in the pom.xml with no need and should be
>> removed.
>>
>> I'll create a Jira to fix these issues and try to split the work in at
>> least 2 PRs in order no minimize the impact in the ongoing work.
>>
>> Cheers
>>
>> --
>> Bruno Baptista
>> https://twitter.com/brunobat_