Fix for tomee-webapp archetype

César Hernández Mendoza
Hi,

I created a PR for fixing the issue reported on
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-2313 about the failure on the
maven project generated by tomee-webapp archetype.

Could someone please review this PR?

César Hernández Mendoza.

Re: Fix for tomee-webapp archetype

Daniel Cunha-2
Hey Cesar,

I pushed a comment on your PR. Hope it helps.

Daniel "soro" Cunha
https://twitter.com/dvlc_

Re: Fix for tomee-webapp archetype

César Hernández Mendoza
Thank you,
I'm going to update my pr with the improvement you highlighted.

César Hernández Mendoza.

Re: Fix for tomee-webapp archetype

Daniel Cunha
Hey,

I just send a PR with the improvements and a little fix:
https://github.com/apache/tomee/pull/238

Let me know what do you think.

Daniel "soro" Cunha
https://twitter.com/dvlc_

Re: Fix for tomee-webapp archetype

César Hernández Mendoza
Hi Daniel, awesome,
I already added my comments on the PR.

César Hernández Mendoza.

Re: Fix for tomee-webapp archetype

Daniel Cunha
Hi Cesar,

Thank you. Moving forward discussion here:

Well... I believe which we don't need to have it sync with version used on
TomEE.
Just the others make sense (javaee-api, openejb, tomee and openjpa). It
will depends of the maven version that user are using. The current version
that we are using on archetype is good enough for surfire plugin.

Daniel "soro" Cunha
https://twitter.com/dvlc_

Re: Fix for tomee-webapp archetype

César Hernández Mendoza
Got it, thanks for the feedback.

César Hernández Mendoza.

Re: Fix for tomee-webapp archetype

Daniel Cunha-2
Hi guys,

Can someone review it: https://github.com/apache/tomee/pull/238?
Thank you! :)

Daniel "soro" Cunha
https://twitter.com/dvlc_

Re: Fix for tomee-webapp archetype

brunobat
Hi Daniel,

I'll review it

Bruno Baptista
https://twitter.com/brunobat_

On 05/12/18 14:55, Daniel Cunha wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> Can someone review it: https://github.com/apache/tomee/pull/238?
> Thank you! :)
>
> Em ter, 4 de dez de 2018 às 19:45, César Hernández Mendoza <
> [hidden email]> escreveu:
>
>> Got it, thanks for the feedback.
>>

>> El mar., 4 dic. 2018 a las 13:59, Daniel Cunha (<[hidden email]>)
>> escribió:
>>
>>> Hi Cesar,
>>>
>>> Thank you. Moving forward discussion here:
>>>
>>> Well... I believe which we don't need to have it sync with version used
>> on
>>> TomEE.
>>> Just the others make sense (javaee-api, openejb, tomee and openjpa). It
>>> will depends of the maven version that user are using. The current
>> version
>>> that we are using on archetype is good enough for surfire plugin.

>>> )

>>> [hidden email]

>>> failure

>>> --
>>> Daniel "soro" Cunha
>>> https://twitter.com/dvlc_
>>>

>> --
>> Atentamente:
>> César Hernández Mendoza.

Re: Fix for tomee-webapp archetype

brunobat
Daniel,

It looks ok to me.

Thanks for the PR!

Bruno Baptista
https://twitter.com/brunobat_

On 05/12/18 15:06, Bruno Baptista wrote:

> Hi Daniel,
>
> I'll review it
>
> Bruno Baptista
> https://twitter.com/brunobat_
>

> On 05/12/18 14:55, Daniel Cunha wrote:
>> Hi guys,
>>
>> Can someone review it: https://github.com/apache/tomee/pull/238?
>> Thank you! :)
>>
>> Em ter, 4 de dez de 2018 às 19:45, César Hernández Mendoza <
>> [hidden email]> escreveu:
>>
>>> Got it, thanks for the feedback.

>>> on
>>> version