Fix Documentation - PR# 628

Guillermo García
Hello Committers,

This is my first PR for the project! I am happy about it.

It is just some minimal change in order to try the whole workflow. Please,
let me know what could I improve and of course take a look at my change.
https://github.com/apache/tomee/pull/628

Thanks in advance.

Best,

Guillermo García
Software Engineer

Re: Fix Documentation - PR# 628

Cesar Hernandez
Hi Guillermo,

PR merged!
Thanks much for your contribution :)!

El jue., 30 ene. 2020 a las 16:11, Guillermo García (<[hidden email]>)
escribió:

> Hello Committers,
>
> This is my first PR for the project! I am happy about it.
>
> It is just some minimal change in order to try the whole workflow. Please,
> let me know what could I improve and of course take a look at my change.
> https://github.com/apache/tomee/pull/628
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Best,
>
> Guillermo García
> Software Engineer

César Hernández.

Re: Fix Documentation - PR# 628

Guillermo García
Awesome! My first PR to the project. It's a celebration day. :)

I had to read some documentation and resolve some minor details to get it
done. But now I feel happy. Thanks!

Best,

Guillermo Garcia

On Thu, Jan 30, 2020, 8:58 PM Cesar Hernandez <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Guillermo,
>
> PR merged!
> Thanks much for your contribution :)!
>
> El jue., 30 ene. 2020 a las 16:11, Guillermo García (<[hidden email]>)
> escribió:
>
> > Hello Committers,
> >
> > This is my first PR for the project! I am happy about it.
> >
> > It is just some minimal change in order to try the whole workflow.
> Please,
> > let me know what could I improve and of course take a look at my change.
> > https://github.com/apache/tomee/pull/628
> >
> > Thanks in advance.
> >
> > Best,
> >
> > Guillermo García
> > Software Engineer
> >

> --
> Atentamente:
> César Hernández.

Re: Fix Documentation - PR# 628

Guillermo García
Hi Cesar,

I apologize if this is off-topic. Is there any CI/CD pipeline configured to
trigger an action after a committer merges a PR to master?

If yes, is it possible to monitor the tests/build job?

Thanks in advance!

Best,

Guillermo García
Software Engineer