Feburary 2007 Board report due

Jacek Laskowski
Hi,

I think we'll have to write a report as well, do we? Unless someone
beats me to it, I'll go for it tomorrow morning - I'd appreciate some
guidance, though (what happened, releases, new committers,
integrations, success stories, etc.)

@see http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/February2007

Jacek

Jacek Laskowski
http://www.JacekLaskowski.pl

Re: Feburary 2007 Board report due

Brett Porter-2
Open EJB reports are due in March, June, September, December. So, not
necessary.

That said, if you have something that the board needs to know, there
is no harm in adding something. Personally, I think things are
travelling quite well and it can wait until next month.

- Brett

On 2/14/07, Brett Porter <[hidden email]> wrote:
> OpenEJB reports are due in March, June, September, December. So, not
> necessary.

How is it that some projects have to report now whereas the other later?

Jacek

Jacek Laskowski
http://www.JacekLaskowski.pl

Re: Feburary 2007 Board report due

Brett Porter-2
It's a 3 month schedule (but every month for the first 3 months).

On 14/02/2007, at 6:19 PM, Jacek Laskowski wrote:

> On 2/14/07, Brett Porter <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> OpenEJB reports are due in March, June, September, December. So, not
>> necessary.
>
> How is it that some projects have to report now whereas the other
> later?
>
> Jacek

> Jacek Laskowski
> http://www.JacekLaskowski.pl

Re: Feburary 2007 Board report due

Dain Sundstrom
The incubator projects are divided into 3 groups, and only one of the
three groups reports each month.

-dain

On Feb 13, 2007, at 3:04 PM, Brett Porter wrote:

> OpenEJB reports are due in March, June, September, December. So,
> not necessary.

If anyone wants to update the March report, it's right here:  http://
wiki.apache.org/incubator/March2007

I went ahead and created it back in December just to make sure we
weren't late :)  I was going to make a cron job to remind us, but
then I though it was probably just easier to create it early and
update it as things happen.

-David