Examples with cloud providers

brunobat
Hi Folks,

I was thinking that we could create a series of examples or tutorials
that use demo apps with TomEE deployed in major cloud providers like
Azure, AWS, Oracle, etc.

I would like to start by Azure...

Examples have some challenges because we cannot actually produce fully
working examples due to the need of credentials. So maybe a
documentation tutorial would be more appropriate.

What do you guys think?

--
Bruno Baptista
https://twitter.com/brunobat_

Re: Examples with cloud providers

César Hernández Mendoza
sounds good Bruno, I think the credentials issue should be something just
mentioned as a side note in each document.
Now that you trigger this thread, I also wonder if a TomEE on Docker
examples or tutorial would be also good to add.

El mié., 9 ene. 2019 a las 10:56, Bruno Baptista (<[hidden email]>)
escribió:

> Hi Folks,
>
> I was thinking that we could create a series of examples or tutorials
> that use demo apps with TomEE deployed in major cloud providers like
> Azure, AWS, Oracle, etc.
>
> I would like to start by Azure...
>
> Examples have some challenges because we cannot actually produce fully
> working examples due to the need of credentials. So maybe a
> documentation tutorial would be more appropriate.
>
> What do you guys think?
>
> --
> Bruno Baptista
> https://twitter.com/brunobat_

César Hernández Mendoza.

Re: Examples with cloud providers

ivanjunckes
I think that is a great idea Bruno +1

On Wed, Jan 9, 2019 at 4:01 PM César Hernández Mendoza <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> sounds good Bruno, I think the credentials issue should be something just
> mentioned as a side note in each document.
> Now that you trigger this thread, I also wonder if a TomEE on Docker
> examples or tutorial would be also good to add.
>
> El mié., 9 ene. 2019 a las 10:56, Bruno Baptista (<[hidden email]>)
> escribió:
>
> > Hi Folks,
> >
> > I was thinking that we could create a series of examples or tutorials
> > that use demo apps with TomEE deployed in major cloud providers like
> > Azure, AWS, Oracle, etc.
> >
> > I would like to start by Azure...
> >
> > Examples have some challenges because we cannot actually produce fully
> > working examples due to the need of credentials. So maybe a
> > documentation tutorial would be more appropriate.
> >
> > What do you guys think?
> >
> > --
> > Bruno Baptista
> > https://twitter.com/brunobat_
> >

> --
> Atentamente:
> César Hernández Mendoza.

Re: Examples with cloud providers

brunobat
Yup, sounds good to me. Everything that helps the users to make happy
deployments should give a nice example.

Bruno Baptista
https://twitter.com/brunobat_