Effect of setting jtaManaged=false for a contained managed bean

Effect of setting jtaManaged=false for a contained managed bean

jyerrami

There is an issue with TomEE server hanging and needed to be restarted every day. From the logs it seems like all the beans are waiting on database connection. My suspension is because they set jtaManaged to false.

EJBs are implemented to be a container managed bean.

In ejb-jar.xml file we have
 <session-type>Stateless</session-type>

But in tome.xml file jtaManaed is set to false.

In my opinion this could be an issue. Please confirm this or share your experience if you had this experience.