Does TomEE support EJB 2?

Aaron
Does TomEE support EJB 2? After upgrading our previous application server,
the new version puked up a bunch of errors about no longer supporting EJB 2
entities (and that wasn't the only problem we faced).

Does TomEE support legacy EJB 2 software, or will it want the code rewritten
to be EJB 3 compliant?

Re: Does TomEE support EJB 2?

Romain Manni-Bucau
Hi Aaron

We didnt drop that support so it should work