Contribute to this Website PR

ivanjunckes
Hi TomEE devs, did a small improvement on the "Contribute to this Website"
section of "Community". It was small as it was the example I used in the
video I recorded teaching how to contribute to the website.

I will try to edit the video a little bit and send for you to evaluate soon.

PR: https://github.com/apache/tomee-site-generator/pull/3
Live here: https://ivanjunckes.github.io/community/index.html

Thanks.

Re: Contribute to this Website PR

ivanjunckes
This is the video to help people to contribute to the website. I know it is
not perfect, but it is my first tutorial video ever and the only edition I
did was to remove a bit of buzzing behind.

If you are expert editing videos let me know...
https://youtu.be/P6IM0LDevVU

Any feedback is welcome, if you like it I can add it to the PR.

Thanks.

On Wed, Jul 12, 2017 at 9:30 PM, Ivan Junckes Filho <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hi TomEE devs, did a small improvement on the "Contribute to this Website"
> section of "Community". It was small as it was the example I used in the
> video I recorded teaching how to contribute to the website.
>
> I will try to edit the video a little bit and send for you to evaluate
> soon.
>
> PR: https://github.com/apache/tomee-site-generator/pull/3
> Live here: https://ivanjunckes.github.io/community/index.html
>
> Thanks.

Re: Contribute to this Website PR

agumbrecht
Watched it this morning - It's awesome Ivan! None of us are professional
video personalities, so you're already ahead.

Thank you so much for this.

Andy.

--
  Andy Gumbrecht
  https://twitter.com/AndyGeeDe

    http://www.tomitribe.com
    agumbrecht@tomitribe.com
    https://twitter.com/AndyGeeDe

    TomEE treibt Tomitribe ! | http://tomee.apache.org

Re: Contribute to this Website PR

jgallimore
Good PR - I'm happy to merge that. I agree with Romain's note that we
should reference the Apache Git Repo.

Watching the video now - nice job! We should include a link to that (or
embed it) in the site.

Jon

On Fri, Jul 14, 2017 at 8:42 AM, Andy Gumbrecht <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Watched it this morning - It's awesome Ivan! None of us are professional
> video personalities, so you're already ahead.
>
> Thank you so much for this.
>
> Andy.
>
> On 14 July 2017 at 01:29, Ivan Junckes Filho <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > This is the video to help people to contribute to the website. I know it
> is
> > not perfect, but it is my first tutorial video ever and the only edition
> > did was to remove a bit of buzzing behind.
> >
> > If you are expert editing videos let me know...
> > https://youtu.be/P6IM0LDevVU
> >
> > Any feedback is welcome, if you like it I can add it to the PR.
> >
> > Thanks.
> >

> > On Wed, Jul 12, 2017 at 9:30 PM, Ivan Junckes Filho <

> > > Hi TomEE devs, did a small improvement on the "Contribute to this
> > Website"
> > > section of "Community". It was small as it was the example I used in
> the
> > > video I recorded teaching how to contribute to the website.
> > >
> > > I will try to edit the video a little bit and send for you to evaluate
> > > soon.
> > >
> > > PR: https://github.com/apache/tomee-site-generator/pull/3
> > > Live here: https://ivanjunckes.github.io/community/index.html
> > >
> > > Thanks.
> > >

> --
>   Andy Gumbrecht
>   https://twitter.com/AndyGeeDe
>   http://www.tomitribe.com

Re: Contribute to this Website PR

ivanjunckes
I will update the PR with the changes tonight. Thanks Jon

On Mon, Jul 17, 2017 at 9:37 AM, Jonathan Gallimore <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Good PR - I'm happy to merge that. I agree with Romain's note that we
> should reference the Apache Git Repo.
>
> Watching the video now - nice job! We should include a link to that (or
> embed it) in the site.
>
> Jon
>
> On Fri, Jul 14, 2017 at 8:42 AM, Andy Gumbrecht <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > Watched it this morning - It's awesome Ivan! None of us are professional
> > video personalities, so you're already ahead.
> >
> > Thank you so much for this.
> >
> > Andy.
> >
> > On 14 July 2017 at 01:29, Ivan Junckes Filho <[hidden email]>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > This is the video to help people to contribute to the website. I know
> it
> > is
> > > not perfect, but it is my first tutorial video ever and the only
> edition
> > > did was to remove a bit of buzzing behind.
> > >
> > > If you are expert editing videos let me know...
> > > https://youtu.be/P6IM0LDevVU
> > >
> > > Any feedback is welcome, if you like it I can add it to the PR.
> > >
> > > Thanks.
> > >

> > > On Wed, Jul 12, 2017 at 9:30 PM, Ivan Junckes Filho <
> > [hidden email]

> > > Website"
> > the

> evaluate

> > --
> >   Andy Gumbrecht
> >   https://twitter.com/AndyGeeDe
> >   http://www.tomitribe.com

Re: Contribute to this Website PR

ivanjunckes
Updated the PR if you guys can merge would be great.

On Mon, Jul 17, 2017 at 9:39 AM, Ivan Junckes Filho <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> I will update the PR with the changes tonight. Thanks Jon
>
> On Mon, Jul 17, 2017 at 9:37 AM, Jonathan Gallimore <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Good PR - I'm happy to merge that. I agree with Romain's note that we
>> should reference the Apache Git Repo.
>>
>> Watching the video now - nice job! We should include a link to that (or
>> embed it) in the site.
>>
>> Jon
>>
>> On Fri, Jul 14, 2017 at 8:42 AM, Andy Gumbrecht <[hidden email]
>> >
>> wrote:
>>
>> > Watched it this morning - It's awesome Ivan! None of us are professional
>> > video personalities, so you're already ahead.
>> >
>> > Thank you so much for this.
>> >
>> > Andy.

>> it
>> > is