Configuring data source using secured ports

Configuring data source using secured ports

skrishnamk
We are running an application on TomEE v1.7. I've configured datasource
connection using non-secured ports on context.xml and it works fine. Now, we
have a need to change them to secured ports. I'm having trouble finding a
good way of doing that!! Has anyone in this forum done such configuration?
Please share steps or any information that can help me with this
configurations.

Thanks, Krishna.

Re: Configuring data source using secured ports

Matthew Broadhead-2
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/16523595/specify-ssl-to-be-used-for-jdbc-in-context-xml