Changing the JVM that Tomcat/Tomee Uses.

Changing the JVM that Tomcat/Tomee Uses.

Z1234
-I am aware that the tomcat engine, or tomee, is a server side engine that
works alone side
apache webserver, to process servlets or jstl for the sake of the apache
webserver's web pages, and
file content containing jstl or .jar servlets.

-Does Tomcat/Tomee use its own internal jvm, or does it use the
surrounding/PATH variable
stated JVM?

-If I wanted to have the servlet engine use a different JVM for its
processing, is there a
Tomee setting or similar to do that?  Does it just depend on the PATH
virtual machine?

-If such a setting exists, what is it, and where and when to I submit that
setting?

RE: [External] Changing the JVM that Tomcat/Tomee Uses.

jayleg
This link provides some info about setting JDK:  http://tomee.apache.org/tomee-8.0/docs/java7.html

I think JDK 10 is the latest supported version for tomee 8.